R&L | WICHITA, Kansas - Jeep Runs Red Light Collides With R+L Carriers Set Fatal

ok....an accident happen...someone got hurt...is there something more to the thread. I don't dwell on accidents people have because I know that the driver is in his own personal thought track of what ese could he or she have done. I don't anylize....and I don't ask someone about incidents they do have. I let the person involved have their personal space because we are the toughest judges of ourselves. nobody scrutinizes me more thouroughly than me....if i screw up I know and admit it. sad that it happened.

ok....an accident happen...someone got hurt...is there something more to the thread. I don't dwell on accidents people have because I know that the driver is in his own personal thought track of what ese could he or she have done. I don't anylize....and I don't ask someone about incidents they do have. I let the person involved have their personal space because we are the toughest judges of ourselves. nobody scrutinizes me more thouroughly than me....if i screw up I know and admit it. sad that it happened.

xanl/h always post accidents to the accident section and when it affects a certain company he will cross post it to that companies forum section. In this post, no one is pointing out anything or saying anything. Fact is our driver did nothing wrong.

xanl/h always post accidents to the accident section and when it affects a certain company he will cross post it to that companies forum section. In this post, no one is pointing out anything or saying anything. Fact is our driver did nothing wrong.

Its a crappy deal for all involved