Wife stabs husband in chest, claims he was ‘worshipping the NASCAR race’

And let that be a lesson to all the guys out there...all women are a bag full o' crazy, it's up to you to determine just how much you're willing to live with.

Sent from my drone magnet

Hamman said she had decided to live for God, and that God told her she should not smoke marijuana all day and night; but she only needed to smoke pot to relax at night

They used to say, "If you smoke dope it'll make ya wanna **** and kill".

Well for this stupit woman it appears to be true.

But I gotta say, I engaged in major, full scale research in my day, and never wanted to **** or kill.

Mostly I just got the munchies.

And let that be a lesson to all the guys out there...all women are a bag full o' crazy, it's up to you to determine just how much you're willing to live with.

in that mug shot........she almost looked "a little bit" like you...!!!............
hamman.jpg

watch out Brian....!!!

I wouldn't hide behind God's apron as an excuse to stab him..he would earn that all on his very own, lol.

That NASCAR stabbin' wife has a vacant, sinister, evil look in her eyes.

Wild Chick has a genuine, sweet, "loves her children, husband and life" look in her eyes.

And she is pretty too.

Big difference.

People still really watch Nascar?

Yep.

And some of them are actually normal people.

Over 75 million fans generating more than $3.1 billion in annual revenue for the France family empire.

Not all of them are ignorant dope smoking inbred country bumpkins with a "God told me to do it" complex.