FedEx Freight | Will and Tom!!!!?????

If the boys started AF all over again would you stay or go for less money?
Just because they share the same last name as their father doesn't qualify them to be able to start up and run a successful trucking company, especially in this economy. If somebody wants to get on the train to crazy town and work for less money , go for it. Did this tread start from the Obama white house?

As long as we're talking about things that won't happen......
Don't know squat about Will and Tom........but if Dick got undead and brought Randy along, I'd be there in a heartbeat.

I would leave Fedex with a buyout But instead they just starving me Tomorrow (if they even let me work) I will have 10 hours in Since they let me work 1 day this week. So the answer is yes! I am hangin around till they offer a buyout or fire me. I ain't quitting!!!

Stay , they were Dorks .

Only someone who never knew the Garrison boys would wish to go to work for them. Tom was the best and even he would probably tell you he couldn't find his ass with both hands and a map. The rest of them couldn't get out of the door fast enough when FedEx bought American. Ya, no, this really, really would be a bad move.

Wasn't one of them a drunk? Always heard a story of Sheridan and his boys being on stage and one of the sons was so drunk he could barely sit in the chair.

HILLBILLY said:
Wasn't one of them a drunk? Always heard a story of Sheridan and his boys being on stage and one of the sons was so drunk he could barely sit in the chair.

Tom and Sheridan both could party.I met the old man a few times,one time in a social setting. He was smashed and having a blast flirting with the ladies. Tom fell off his barstool and was snatched up buy some guys before he hit the ground. Good times!

Sheridan was the brains of the bunch! The boys were just here for the check and the perks that went along with there position! (Kind of sounds like Obama) Just here for the ride