FedEx Freight | Will and Tom!!!!?????

If I'm correct there was a 3'rd son....... maybe someone closer to Harrison could elaborate....I'm not sure if he was blacksheeped, or left on his own accord or maybe he was really disabled..

Sheridan knew the boys would screw it up, that's why he sold it and ensured that what he created didn't die with him. Some may think he was a sellout, but I think he did it to take care of his people in the long run. I will always believe that, regardless of how it's turned out since he's been gone.

roog

roogie said:
Sheridan knew the boys would screw it up, that's why he sold it and ensured that what he created didn't die with him. Some may think he was a sellout, but I think he did it to take care of his people in the long run. I will always believe that, regardless of how it's turned out since he's been gone.

roog

Thats exactly what I think.

just because they share the same last name as their father doesn't qualify them to be able to start up and run a successful trucking company, especially in this economy. If somebody wants to get on the train to crazy town and work for less money , go for it. Did this tread start from the obama white house?
i dont vote dumb-a-crat! I think of them...............................and....................................wipe! Take your o comment and stuff it!!!! Was just asking for an opinion not a dagger to the heart!!