Yellow | Will Harrisburg have city positions?

B

Beanbuzz

Will there be a city operation out of the Hsb,terminal? Also, where is the barn located? Is it actually in Carlisle combined with Roadway?

Will there be a city operation out of the Hsb,terminal? Also, where is the barn located? Is it actually in Carlisle combined with Roadway?

Harrisburg will be a velocity hub only.....altoona,sunbury,hagerstown,lancaster will be the city ops.....be prepared to work the dock if you are a city driver transferring in......next bid if your senority prevails then bid utility......:chairshot:

utility...

Harrisburg will be a velocity hub only.....altoona,sunbury,hagerstown,lancaster will be the city ops.....be prepared to work the dock if you are a city driver transferring in......next bid if your senority prevails then bid utility......:chairshot:

or bid utility on Monday...why wait?

or bid utility on Monday...why wait?

i may be wrong or i may be right........i dont believe someone from atl will have first pick on a ue job....only lcp or other terminals within that region can grab that job.....if no-one from the region fills the ue postions then it will open up to the national pool then we from atl can bid it......now in a velocity the pool is open to all.......correct me please if i am wrong.....:hide:

Location...

The terminal is in Carlisle, it's the Roadway terminal right off Interstate 81. No city op yet, but you may bid in as a utilility (+12). Good luck bro! :1036316054:

phone bid...

i may be wrong or i may be right........i dont believe someone from atl will have first pick on a ue job....only lcp or other terminals within that region can grab that job.....if no-one from the region fills the ue postions then it will open up to the national pool then we from atl can bid it......now in a velocity the pool is open to all.......correct me please if i am wrong.....:hide:

LCP has first dibs on the LCP utility (+4), but Carlisle utility (+12) is open to all...GOOD LUCK electraglideatl! :1036316054:

As I said in other thread, please excuse double post, I saw informational posting at CNC linehaul today, saying HBG would be relay only and service NO zipcodes. Call the terminal there if you want the exact wording, its posted by the outbound window.

Harrisburg will have no city operation at this time. I am sure it will split in the next change with LCP and put all city ops west of the river into Carlilse. LCP has about 60 city drivers and would most likely be a 30 30 split after the next change. Yellow doesn't want to bite off more than it can chew right now. But the next change will allow them to put a city ops in Harrisburg with more stability in the near future. P.S. Harrisburg/Carlisle....same thing.

We were told by Carlos when they had the coo meetings at the local when they came back from the hearings in San Antonio that the Labor man for Yellow stated at the hearing that they would be having a change to bring part of the LCP city operation to Harrisburg later in the year.