TForce | Will the favoritism ever end??

frednelaine

TB Lurker
Credits
How can management post a letter about one drivers condition after a recent surgery but not say a word about any of our other sick or injured drivers?

If you're not in the "click",they don't care about you.

We've got a guy that's been out with heart problems and another that has cancer but there is no mention of these guys .

In my opinion,either post a list of ALL the sick and injured or don't post at all.

To add insult,the driver they're so concerned about recently retired because he was about to get fired.After many times of brushing his antics under the rug,our TM couldn't save his butt this time.

Just another day in Harrisburg I guess.

That sort of thing occurs at my barn as well. We have a driver currently out with some serious medical issues, that none of us would have known about were it not for word of mouth among his closer colleagues. Terminal Mgr was basically shamed into calling and leaving a voice mail. No card to sign, no announcement no nothing!
I was out with an illness a bit outside of a year ago, and all I heard from said TM was, "do you have keys"? and my fuel card was promptly shut off. Never any question about my condition or anything.
I guess we can just chalk it up to todays corporate culture. Sure can be an eye-opener though.