ABF | Will the Rebate checks stimulate the economy.

not unless ltl is going to help me go to Daytona for the 4th of July lol I'm just going to go enjoy myself at the races and spend my extra time on the beach in front of a Beach house and have my best friend meet me down there and we're both going to forget about Trucking and fuel prices for the whole weekend. Plus....... You never know...... we just might get lucky (wink,wink) lol

Well Hub City although I still beleive the rebate checks are ridiculus.I dont understand how borrowing absurd amounts of money to stimulate an econmy will work.But if everyone would spend it like you are i might actually change my mind.Good job thats awsome.

exactly my point.
How about as useless as a fart in a wetsuit?
fartsuit.jpg

Is this what you guys do in your free time..:funky:Must be lesson number 1 in becoming a male model:hysterical: I heard JCPenney was looking for models for there new summer catalog:hysterical:

Well as for me it will offset my proprty taxes this year anyway, who knows what I'll do next year!
Probably drink away my troubles :P

Well lets face it, your just gonna pay tax on the money anyway

Actually , no. We won't be taxed on it. Its a an early tax cut for 2008 tax year. Example, if you own $2000 for 2008 and you received $1200. Then you own only $800. So don't worry, we don't pay taxes on it.

I spent my check on another hand gun to protect my family from the Mexican invasion of America. I reload ammunition. Fresh and accurate.