Will there be a tentative agreement?

• Yes

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Not sure

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
I was and still am pi$$ed about the pension. The majority couldn't do math and had no issue screwing me others over because they were and are to lazy to put in the hours and work required to improve their retirement. If more folks would get out from under the bosses desk wipe their mouth,mind their business and get to work things would be far better.

I was and still am pi$$ed about the pension. The majority couldn't do math and had no issue screwing me others over because they were and are to lazy to put in the hours and work required to improve their retirement. If more folks would get out from under the bosses desk wipe their mouth,mind their business and get to work things would be far better.
Here is the thing about life, what one person puts high value on, another can find completely worthless.

I am hoping that the union takes over our pension plan or we go to a 401k match......TFI gives me the impression that it has no interest in providing us with a long term decent pension and would probably screw us out of it down the road anyways. I always say a pension is only as good as the company/union is willing to provide it. TFI seems to be anti-pension to me.

I am hoping that the union takes over our pension plan or we go to a 401k match......TFI gives me the impression that it has no interest in providing us with a long term decent pension and would probably screw us out of it down the road anyways. I always say a pension is only as good as the company/union is willing to provide it. TFI seems to be anti-pension to me.
Our pension is secure and fully insured at 100% because we are in a single contributory plan. The only way TFI can get out of it is by proving that can't afford it then the insurance would kick in.

A company can drop a pension plan by getting a judge to sign off on it and pay out the liability.
With or with the unions say so .

It's a pension plan through a collective bargain agreement...a judge cannot sign off on discontinuing the pension it has to be voted on by the members

Our pension is secure and fully insured at 100% because we are in a single contributory plan. The only way TFI can get out of it is by proving that can't afford it then the insurance would kick in.
Nothing is totally secure or fully insured and if you mean the GOVERNMENT PBGC you will get pennies on the dollar for your pension payout. That is the only pension guarantee out there.

It's a pension plan through a collective bargain agreement...a judge cannot sign off on discontinuing the pension it has to be voted on by the members
I worked for a union trucking company that was bought out by a company from the Netherlands in 2003. They
wanted the union out. They were told it’s a $3 million dollar fine to pull out of the pension.
They responded with “ Where do we send the check?”