Yellow | Will UPS Respect Teamsters That Serve Overseas?

Got a grievance now to get my vacation which they denied me cause I worked on half the year before I was called for duty. Was not laid off, just was activated between my anniversary dates & I am not even claiming for full vacation...amazing isn't it....

Probably one little pencil neck that has decided to be mr corporate. You should post the name and location of this person, and the rest of us should call corporate headquarters to let them know our displeasure. We as a group can also go to our local media and let our feelings be known about this. I wonder how the company would like that kind of publicity. I cannot fathom the reason to deny your vacation, do they think serving in a combat zone is the reason you got that tan? So much for the "Supporting Our VETS " line they like to use!

As a member of the American Legion and VFW I'd be more than happy to bring this to the members of those groups. I am a past commander and senior vice commander of the Legion, I think I can get time on radio in chicago and maybe a mention on t v for this bs if this cannot be resolved. Nothing ticks me off more than messing with our vets.

And they wonder where work place violence comes from. Send UPS top brass to iraq or Afghanistan they wouldn't last 10 min.

I'll definitely let you how I make out as I plan to send a direct line to the top brass via email and their response will be document for all to see in their response. Might need to get my local congressman knoen about it since its an election year for him..

I'll definitely let you how I make out as I plan to send a direct line to the top brass via email and their response will be document for all to see in their response. Might need to get my local congressman knoen about it since its an election year for him..
Great ideas on both counts, definatly contact your congressman as they have goverment contracts. Also contact you local Vfw and American Legion as they can help you with the legal aspects. They are more than willing to help if you will just ask.