ODFL | Willcox AZ accident

Dust Devils, they are definitely a problem at times. Best thing is to put on the 4ways and drive extremely slow and cautious. Four wheelers tend to freak out during those.
My thoughts and prayers for everyone involved.

Fired.

The company is looking for nothing more than to release its saddled debt with over-hired drivers. Any instance of you doing some thing even if it’s on camera showing a crime occurring in front of your truck they will fire you. This is the way.

Yes I am a previous olddominion driver. Yes, I was fired with a letter showing that I violated no policy, but the vice president of safety wished to “separate me from employment”.

I received a letter from my Terminal Manager authorizing unemployment insurance compensation. That doesn’t happen unless they are looking to avoid a lawsuit. If you violated policy that’s one thing…but right now with people sitting home they’re just looking to get rid of people - be warned. Prove me wrong.

Had DUI driver on my own dash cam and the companies camera show them hitting a curb and damaging their car in front of the tractor then claiming we ran them off the road causing damage to their car and then they fire you for it …just letting you know.

This is the way.

Basically something similar happened to our number 1 line driver a number of years ago. Fired. The illegal had no working brake lights, no license, no insurance, no registration and was at fault. We fought for him. They rehired him.