Holland | Wilsonart

btw, how many dock hooks do you have in akron? I had a kick last sunday, and I had to look around for 10 minutes after finding a fork that would start. do you guys all just share 1 hook?
They must like the back injuries. They complain about the high amount of injuries but won't even buy enough dock hooks? $50.00 worth of dock hooks could save them from having to pay for a $75,000+ back injury.

Same with the extension forks. They want new freight, yet don't supply you with the proper equipment to handle the freight? One big damage claim could buy 100 sets of extension forks.:duh:

Dang, it's no wonder things aren't getting any better.

well, some things are, they just aren't thinking them through all the way.....the new trucks with the new trailers do look sharp, even if they are plain....the shirt they gave me isn't made out of the burlap sack I expected it to be, its actually pretty nice...

Was rumored that they were coming back. ...nothing more than that as of yet. ...the old terminal was sold to fedex freight

Stumpy,it is now in the plan of business after Grand Rapids and Detroit.Things can change but hopefully it will work out for you and all others involved.At this point the guys and gals in Youngstown and Buffalo will probably hear about projected date before me.
Good luck!

They must like the back injuries. They complain about the high amount of injuries but won't even buy enough dock hooks? $50.00 worth of dock hooks could save them from having to pay for a $75,000+ back injury.

Same with the extension forks. They want new freight, yet don't supply you with the proper equipment to handle the freight? One big damage claim could buy 100 sets of extension forks.:duh:

Dang, it's no wonder things aren't getting any better.
Nashville has one lift that has the long forks on it, works great for the long stuff! I think CI had one also?

For under $300.00 every terminal could have a set of extension forks. And it would be much less if a local welding shop just slapped some together for you that would get the job done.