Wimps

bigbird42368

TB Veteran
Credits
we must really have some scared drivers,everyone says"you don't know who is reading",my question is who cares?i love Wilson and want to discuss things about our company and the business in general,i'm not bashing our company.come on guys don't wimp out on me.this forum is a good thing for us.wake up:chairshot:

Wimpy Wimpy Wimpy

Oh Well if they read the forums they may learn that they need to adjust some things,
LIKE RETURNING OUR RUNS BACK LIKE THEY WHERE, before you no who screwed them up!!!!!!:duh: Anyway I still think this is a
FREE Country!!!! I' m with you Bird, BigW-rd

thats right BWRD,they can get real driver feedback on here
IF they want it this is the perfect way to get it. These guys need to learn that you should never say things that you are ashamed for anyone to hear or know that you said.:hide: We have mangement from all the companies here reading post. They know a good thing when the find it. Do they like what they read? I doubt it but hey thats life.:1036316054:
You guys just keep sharing with them about us and they will come sooner or later!:smilie_132:

Another tip might be to tell guys who sign up here not to use their Handle or a nickname that might identify them. That way they can say whatever they want to and no Mgmt. will know who they are.