R&L | wish list?

evinrude

TB Lurker
Credits
where is the list of winners for the xmas wish list? I thought this drawing was suppose to start Dec 1

There was I believe 700...I was told there was going to be another list either Monday, or sometime next week..We had 6 or 7 from my terminal win (Knoxville) I was one of the lucky ones, won $500.00:1036316054:

In my opinion they should stop this whole wish list thing since it seems to **** more people off then makes people happy. Back when they were doing the drawing for $300 I was lucky enough to win three years in a row, only problem is I don't feel that I deserve that money anymore then some of the other hard working drivers/dockworkers at my terminal. There are people in my terminal that haven't hit it and they have been with the company for 10yrs. They should drop the $ down that way each person could get a little something. This way everybody would have something to look forward to in December, other then just getting an extra day off. Again, just my opinion.

In my opinion they should stop this whole wish list thing since it seems to **** more people off then makes people happy. Back when they were doing the drawing for $300 I was lucky enough to win three years in a row, only problem is I don't feel that I deserve that money anymore then some of the other hard working drivers/dockworkers at my terminal. There are people in my terminal that haven't hit it and they have been with the company for 10yrs. They should drop the $ down that way each person could get a little something. This way everybody would have something to look forward to in December, other then just getting an extra day off. Again, just my opinion.

This year they aren't doing the $1000 so there could be more winners this year. I won both the $300 and the $1000 3 years ago and only 1 guy was pissed about it, the dispatcher, but everyone else was happy for me. I did buy pizza for all the guys on my shift too.

thats damn true,some hard workers didnt win for years and the lazy a$$ people win every year,

been here 17 years hit 300.00 1 time. but i assume that the draw is lagit.
the way i look at it they didn't have to do that for xmas they didn't have to do anything :Pick-Me:

the way i look at it they didn't have to do that for xmas they didn't have to do anything :Pick-Me:

Exactly!!!! They don't have to give out this money!!! There are a lot on here that don't understand that simple fact...The fact that they give out this money, year after year, shows their generosity...

Good post Braceface, I have won it once in 10 yrs. and appreciated every penny. Most people at our terminal feel the same way. How many other companies are giving money away?

My co-worker just told me there was another list up today in scr different from friday. I hope they keep coming because I haven't won yet. But, I guess you win some and lose some because I won the $1000 giveaway 2 years ago.

i was told by our silver bullet this morning that the final 400 names will be drawn for the $500 today totalling 1400 as someone else previously posted. best of luck to those who have not already won!

i won in the 2nd list
hope you all win good luck to everyone.
at least keep it safe for the whole 365 and you will still win the SB

Hmmm. Has anyone ever thought that WIL might ask the TMs if there is someone at their terminal that NEEDS it just a little more than someone else? I know this year times are hard for everyone, but in past years.

Hmmm. Has anyone ever thought that WIL might ask the TMs if there is someone at their terminal that NEEDS it just a little more than someone else? I know this year times are hard for everyone, but in past years.

We have 2 drivers laid off, one of them was picked...I am glad, if anyone could use the $500.00, its him.I doubt the termianl manager has any input, I really believe its random..