Yellow | Woah not so fast investors, docket #1833

Based on my experience with a BK employer and 401(k) contributions ALL of our contributions withheld from our check was treated one way, (100% paid priority) the amount that our employer was to contribute was treated differently (pennies on the dollar in our case). If there's enough funds to cover all claims than it's immaterial, only a matter of when.

Wow, so all the owners/investors (shareholders) who actually invested real money to purchase shares of Yellow should get screwed? I really can't believe you're saying that. If they didn't do their homework by investing in a "failing company" shouldn't employees who didn't do their home by working at a "failing company" be treated the same way? And by the way, stock splits do absolutely nothing to change a persons total investment in a company. Stock splits are like exchanging 5 one dollar bills for one five dollar bill, you still have the same value.
Reread what I wrote about "bought stock in a failing company", then look at this....these are the kind of investors that don't deserve anything, vulture capitalists that didn't buy Yellow stocks because it was a decent company....just to feast on a dead carcass...they disgust me...