FedEx Freight | wonderful day

Slackdragon

TB Veteran
Credits
this is sunday ... and its nice outside ... and I'm going back out there ..... is anybody else having a wonderful day also ... I'll have to read it later since I'll be outside!!!!! .....:smilie_132:

Yes its a great day here also.. A little windy,, but who's to complain when its almost 70 degrees ??? Of course we have storms headed this way,,, with a winter storm watch for tomorrow... Man,, where is spring ?????
I fixed a friends computer yesterday,, and we re-screened a screen door today for our pet store owner... Then today took a fellow driver for a short ride in the Plymouth,, he came back with a big smile........ So far a good weekend....

Me and my friend went 4 wheeler riding, met a nice almost 70 year old man riding a ploaris 500 giving it hell and having a good time, the old dude was a Vietnam Vet and he was telling some good stories (not nam stories)
came home drank a few miller lites put some wings on the grill watching Nascar now
Windows-1252BSU1HMDAwMDMuanBn.jpg

It's A Sunny Day!!!!!!

The sun melted most of the snow,the kid's moved more of their stuff:funky: out,the wife made some steak's and now i'm on the board.:smilies-19296:

I was nice getting out getting some fresh air, playing outside with my kids. Too bad it is going back to sh*t tonight.

40 here today but felt like a heat wave. Spent all day out in the garage doing some wiring. Oh to answer the question it was a great day.:1036316054:

yep, got to go along with you on that one. there is worse places than work, like not having any. or looking for some. never much cared for looking for work, wasn't real good at it anyway.

I just got back inside .... dark out now....Jeff ..... put some more wings on .... I'm coming over.....I had a good day!!

My wonderful Sunday:

8:30--10:30: Ran 11 miles (yep, ran...training for a half-marathon...)

12:00--12:30: Got the leaves out of the shrubs and bushes (wasted effort with winds at 30 mph...)

12:30--2:30: Tilled up the garden spot (pulled a bunch of big a-- rocks out AGAIN...

2:30--3:00: Pulled crab grass and bermuda out of the garden spot (darn stuff!)

3:00--3:30: Walked the dog

3:30--7:30: Watched me some NASCAR (come on Hamlin! Good job Carl!)

FXF OAF

Wow!

My wonderful Sunday:

8:30--10:30: Ran 11 miles (yep, ran...training for a half-marathon...)

12:00--12:30: Got the leaves out of the shrubs and bushes (wasted effort with winds at 30 mph...)

12:30--2:30: Tilled up the garden spot (pulled a bunch of big a-- rocks out AGAIN...

2:30--3:00: Pulled crab grass and bermuda out of the garden spot (darn stuff!)

3:00--3:30: Walked the dog

3:30--7:30: Watched me some NASCAR (come on Hamlin! Good job Carl!)

FXF OAF
well, I don't know about the running thing, guess I could dream, are you doing something special to grow them rocks ......walking the dog kicking the cat, freight hauling is where its at, (I really didn't kick the cat) .....sounds like you had a great weekend also .....:1036316054: