FedEx Freight | Work has been canceled due to lack of interest. (plus over a foot of snow)

Guardrail

TB Legend
Credits
What a trip. They canceled us early this morning.

IMG00042-20091208-1213.jpg

IMG00043-20091208-1225.jpg

IMG00044-20091208-1732.jpg

Looks Like winter is here....We got that mess for the last 2 days,so expect more coming your way today Brother. Be safe out there everyone.:shift:

I'm on the HSB to SAC bid. I am also on vacation this week.:clap::clap::clap:
I wish I could say it is my fine sense of intuition that it worked out this way, so I could do it again, but it's just dumb luck. But I'll take it! Stay safe out there this week. I'll do my best to have a beer for each one of you. It's a tough sacrifice, but I'll do my best!:beerchug:

That snowstorm actually helped me get back on days, Freight canceled all the DSM bids from KCY and put 9 people under me on the XB, so I took a pass and went out today. :D

roog

That snowstorm actually helped me get back on days, Freight canceled all the DSM bids from KCY and put 9 people under me on the XB, so I took a pass and went out today. :D

roog

How did that happen? CHR says no passes even though handbook says you can. But Im glad you got to. Maybe things are changing.:TR10driving03:

Great pics guardrail. Showed them to the wife and she was amazed. We hav'nt had snow like that in years in CHR.