FedEx Freight | Work in Dallas?

FXFW04

TB Lurker
Credits
I left FXFW in the PNW and moved to Dallas.It was WAY to slow up there.The thought of loosing my house and rising costs helped us make the decision easy to move south.So the main question is does anyone know of any line jobs open down here? Prefer FedEx but I might consider someone else.Thanks for looking guys.Motor safe!

Check the web out. Fedex.com under careers. I found 2 road driving postions. 1 in Amarillo, TX and 1 in Paris, Tx. There was like 15 city postions all over Texas.

I left FXFW in the PNW and moved to Dallas.It was WAY to slow up there.The thought of loosing my house and rising costs helped us make the decision easy to move south.So the main question is does anyone know of any line jobs open down here? Prefer FedEx but I might consider someone else.Thanks for looking guys.Motor safe!

good luck fxfw i know how you feel,keep trying you will find somthing down there keep us informed let us know how your doing.:1036316054:

Try fedex national in dallas they are hiring single and team drivers

hours in amarillo

you might get 40 hrs a week in amarillo but you also will be required to work the dock unloading linehaul freight loading city delivery freight unloading city pick up freight loading linehaul freight along with running your route. good luck

NAT has no line jobs posted in TX.Do you have inside info that says different? Someone inside will usually know way before it hits the web.Any help is appreciated!

As of Monday, 3-31-08... Here is where we are hiring drivers. (all city except one road job in LMA - Lima, Oh)

Akron, OH
Allentown, PA
Amarillo, TX
Avon, MA
Dubuque, IA
Fargo, ND
Federalsburg, MD
Lima, OH - City
Lima, OH - Road
Memphis, TN
Midland, MI
Newark, NJ
Sioux Falls, SD
Tulsa, OK
Tyler, TX
Vineland, NJ
Winona, MN
Wilmington, NC
Williamsport, PA

And from what I have seen with freight levels over the past three weeks... you will see even more hiring in the next couple of weeks.