TForce | Work rules vote in Ca. in the middle of August???

Desert Eagle

TB Lurker
Credits
Does anyone know anything about this. We are having a meeting at our local on Aug 6 so our BA can go over something and then we are to vote on the changes. He will then go to California with our results. That's what impression I am under. Any help???

Does anyone know anything about this. We are having a meeting at our local on Aug 6 so our BA can go over something and then we are to vote on the changes. He will then go to California with our results. That's what impression I am under. Any help???

Just heard about this today. About time I'd say. As far as what the work rules will be is anybodies guess. Rumors range from one man board to you name it. Let us know what they have up their sleeves when you have your meeting.

Skeeter, I can positively tell you there is no language in the work rules that makes any changes to our current seniority application, and there will not be a national seniority change in the next contract. Wishful thinking by some.......Thanks.

Skeeter, I can positively tell you there is no language in the work rules that makes any changes to our current seniority application, and there will not be a national seniority change in the next contract. Wishful thinking by some.......Thanks.

I believe you are correct Batno1. Thanks for the reply.