ODFL | Workday app

Piano Man

Please don’t tell my mom I’m a freight hauler.
Credits
Hey guys, anyone know a shortcut to make it so we don’t have to constantly get a new pin for workday app?

The ess to workday has you log in again too. Does anyone know of a shortcut around that, it is annoying for sure.

Had the same problem. My OM had me call the help desk and they gave me a new password and it's been working for months now. The guy at the help desk told me it was a problem on their end, not mine. Fyi

I noticed last week, for 2 nights only when I clicked on 'driver projections' it took me to the workday app. It actually worked well for me as I had to meet someone for a turn in Beckley and gave me the exact driver I needed to meet, unlike the long list of other drivers meeting at same point. However, after that, it's been back to the same old ess driver projections since then. Might be why they are 'updating' friday and saturday this weekend?

I noticed last week, for 2 nights only when I clicked on 'driver projections' it took me to the workday app. It actually worked well for me as I had to meet someone for a turn in Beckley and gave me the exact driver I needed to meet, unlike the long list of other drivers meeting at same point. However, after that, it's been back to the same old ess driver projections since then. Might be why they are 'updating' friday and saturday this weekend?
No that is to roll out a new website design to replace an award winning design (so they say) to go from a working website to one that will frustrate anyone who uses it. Must be a new VP that wants to put their own stamp on it

No that is to roll out a new website design to replace an award winning design (so they say) to go from a working website to one that will frustrate anyone who uses it. Must be a new VP that wants to put their own stamp on it
could also be another driver putting in their 2 cents of worth that doesn't mean anything, as well.

Saia recently went to Workday as well. Handy system, having drivers do HR work for free. Anyone hacking my work product, isn’t smart enough to hack.