TForce | Working July 4...

renegade313

TB Regular
Credits
...YEAP ROAD DRIVERS YOU GET IT IN THE WA-ZOO AGAIN...I LEARNED AT 130 YESTERDAY AFTERNOON THAT TUESDAY THRU SATURDAY SCHEDULES WILL WORK FRIDAY THEN OFF SATURDAY...AFTER THE COMPLETE ANNIHILATION OF MY THERMOSTAT I REGAINED MY COMPOSER AFTER 150 MILES AND I SAID TO MYSELF..WHY ARE YOU SO SHOCKED ....112 CENT A MILE AND 43 BUCKS A HOUR AIN'T BAD......:smilie_132:...ALRIGHT STEWARDS THIS ONE SHOULD BE EASY....HEY MAYBE WE COULD JUST MAKE A BLANK GRIEVANCE AND ALL THAT WILL BE NEEDED WILL BE FOR YOU TO FILL IN THE BLANKS.....

...YEAP ROAD DRIVERS YOU GET IT IN THE WA-ZOO AGAIN...I LEARNED AT 130 YESTERDAY AFTERNOON THAT TUESDAY THRU SATURDAY SCHEDULES WILL WORK FRIDAY THEN OFF SATURDAY...AFTER THE COMPLETE ANNIHILATION OF MY THERMOSTAT I REGAINED MY COMPOSER AFTER 150 MILES AND I SAID TO MYSELF..WHY ARE YOU SO SHOCKED ....112 CENT A MILE AND 43 BUCKS A HOUR AIN'T BAD......:smilie_132:...ALRIGHT STEWARDS THIS ONE SHOULD BE EASY....HEY MAYBE WE COULD JUST MAKE A BLANK GRIEVANCE AND ALL THAT WILL BE NEEDED WILL BE FOR YOU TO FILL IN THE BLANKS.....

You'll get the double time for all hours worked – although, I am sure you will have to submit a grievance to collect (you will win!) (I plan on doing the same)

I don 't think that your going to get the mileage...

(would be considered pyramiding overtime - since mileage is paid at a premium all the time [as long as you average over 40 miles per hour])

I'm nearly certain you will have to file a grievance to get it. I worked a few hours on Memorial day and they didn't pay it, nor felt they had to.

You'll get the double time for all hours worked – although, I am sure you will have to submit a grievance to collect (you will win!) (I plan on doing the same)

I don 't think that your going to get the mileage...

(would be considered pyramiding overtime - since mileage is paid at a premium all the time [as long as you average over 40 miles per hour])

Where you get double time? It was explained to me by BA that it would be your mileage, plus 8 hours holiday pay. plus 4 hours for working on the hloiday.....Works out the same as p&d getting time and a half....If I'm missing something let me know

..greezy now heres the kicker...we ain't working saturday...soo what happened to the guarantee?..your holiday pay looks right but now explain saturday....

Where does it say that you get time and a half for working on a holiday? I don't see it anywhere. You will get straight time for hours worked and your holiday pay. The guarantee is for 8 hours of pay a day and a 40 hour week. I think that the paid holiday covers the hours not worked on the holiday?

Where does it say that you get time and a half for working on a holiday? I don't see it anywhere. You will get straight time for hours worked and your holiday pay. The guarantee is for 8 hours of pay a day and a 40 hour week. I think that the paid holiday covers the hours not worked on the holiday?

Article 26, wages. Read the entire clause and then the following paragraph, it was recently grieved that sundays would be double time, and we lost, the only double time we will now receive is for working holidays, otherwise anything after 40 and 8, and Sundays, is time plus 1\2.