R&L | Workmaster, Were RU?????? Are your checks bouncing???

Status
Not open for further replies.

braceface

TB Regular
Credits
:17: Hey Workmaster have your checks been bouncing????? R&L can't make payroll. It will be OK, just hang in there, You can always work on the weekends doing handyman work to make ends meet until R&L gets its financial act together. I work for fun anyway, and will continue to work even if my checks keep bouncing. I think since R&L is in such bad shape, A quality company like Milan,Vitran, or Central Transport can buy us out and everything will be OK. Hang in there:14: On a good note, the #17 car is doing well, and we just got a whole bunch of new trucks and trailers. With that in mind, the money is really not that big of an issue..:USA:

Hey, don't know which R+L you work for but this I do know. They don't bounce checks. I have never had any problems and all whom I know have never missed a check.

Braceface you need to lock them brace's and keep quiet. The kind of lies and atacks your making on R+L are not acceptable and not warrented. If your jelous of the fact that they have the money to play in a big boys sport too bad get over it. If you think your not being paid enough to do the job you do then GET OUT, GO AWAY, and most of all SHUT UP!!!. Sure we don't get paid time and a half and the line haul pay isn't exactly the best but the check always is there on friday and they do not bounce!!!

trucknyoyo said:
Braceface you need to lock them brace's and keep quiet. The kind of lies and atacks your making on R+L are not acceptable and not warrented. If your jelous of the fact that they have the money to play in a big boys sport too bad get over it. If you think your not being paid enough to do the job you do then GET OUT, GO AWAY, and most of all SHUT UP!!!. Sure we don't get paid time and a half and the line haul pay isn't exactly the best but the check always is there on friday and they do not bounce!!!
No Joke Egg Yoke, I was making a Funny!!! HA HA HA HA HA.. Lighten Up, I know R&L has never bounced a check. Check the other threads, that is the rumor.. I think it is frikin funny that some actually think that R&L can't make payroll.Don't tell me to SHUT UP!!!!! I am glad they have the money to sponsor Kenseth, I have been to several of the races to watch him . I am happy to work at R&L, and I could care less that they don't pay overtime, because the hourly pay is excellent. How many months have you worked for R&L???? I have been here for over 15 years. You have never seen me critcize R&L, however, if I am not mistaken you complained quite a bit in your short time with the company. Lighten up driver, don't take life so seriously, you'll never get out alive>>>>

deliverfast said:
Hey, don't know which R+L you work for but this I do know. They don't bounce checks. I have never had any problems and all whom I know have never missed a check.
I know driver, I was making a funny because the rumor is R&L can't make payroll which is quite riduclous.:USA: Have a great weekend!!!

braceface said:
Hey Workmaster have your checks been bouncing????? R&L can't make payroll. It will be OK, just hang in there, You can always work on the weekends doing handyman work to make ends meet until R&L gets its financial act together. I work for fun anyway, and will continue to work even if my checks keep bouncing. I think since R&L is in such bad shape, A quality company like Milan,Vitran, or Central Transport can buy us out and everything will be OK. Hang in there:14: On a good note, the #17 car is doing well, and we just got a whole bunch of new trucks and trailers. With that in mind, the money is really not that big of an issue..:USA:
Heck i pick up cans to help make ends meet when those checks bounce!!!!!!!!!! I call Ralph on the secret red phone and tell him to just forget about the missed back pay:hysterical: ...... Even heard newbe's have to buy the first set of tires:hysterical: .......... Said it before i'll say it again never had a check bounce YET!!!!!!

rubber duck said:
Heck i pick up cans to help make ends meet when those checks bounce!!!!!!!!!! I call Ralph on the secret red phone and tell him to just forget about the missed back pay:hysterical: ...... Even heard newbe's have to buy the first set of tires:hysterical: .......... Said it before i'll say it again never had a check bounce YET!!!!!!
Man, I am actually glad to see you have a sense of humor, however, you should not be telling everyone about the SECRET RED PHONE!!!!!!:Banane01:

Status
Not open for further replies.