XPO | Worst Re-ship?

fly_by_night

TB Lurker
Credits
It only takes one fom/fos to turn a re-ship
into a nightly hell.

What's your vote?

the one with the worst reputation is xdp.
what do you think?

issues

Hey dude we got biger problems then that. You hear about that big top secret meeting in texas? Attorneys are there with all the big wigs man. Word in my barn from the fos is scm told him they will be killing our pension come friday. looks like it will take affect in jan. also said we will lose our sick days and get pto time off. you know they gonna spin it real good and make it look like we're getting somthing. aslo said they are trimming back the health care from people on the ppo but made it look like 'it's cool'. Word is stotlar has zero loyalty to anyone other than his wallet. fos says he heard the rm tellin the scm that stotlar sold us out and is worried about takin care of himself and that mcclimon is rollin over. if it saves a buck and puts another in his pocket, he'll do it in a heart beat - he's another empty suit - just sales man. miller is an arrogant jerk, but he does have a strong focus on the business. We better start watching out for ourselves man. get ready, cause it's comin down. call it a rumor if you want, we'll see by next week 4 sure

fly_by_night said:
It only takes one fom/fos to turn a re-ship
into a nightly hell.

What's your vote?

the one with the worst reputation is xdp.
what do you think?
For a new guy its a real money maker and mike is such a warm ,careing man:rockon:

fisherman XJA said:
I would have to say from all the reships I've worked that the "ROCK" has to be the worst on a day to day basis....
how about the old xgh.Hard but fun.We only had real men at that one

gov said:
how about the old xgh.Hard but fun.We only had real men at that one
hey GOV, I remember the old XGH before they expanded too, but I also remember XSB before they expanded, like back in 1988, had to move a dock full of freight just to get into your trailer....GOV, you remember me the FISHERMAN who use to be from XJA??? well hello:beerchug:

fisherman XJA said:
hey GOV, I remember the old XGH before they expanded too, but I also remember XSB before they expanded, like back in 1988, had to move a dock full of freight just to get into your trailer....GOV, you remember me the FISHERMAN who use to be from XJA??? well hello:beerchug:
I remember you real well and the small reship at xsb.The new breed of supervisor would go nuts with the small docks we had.