ODFL | worst road O.D. routes you on

JIM BOB

06/47-08/20
Rest In Peace
Credits
What's the worst road O.D.routes you on ? Not long ago I met a set of pups on old Hwy 1, south of Rockingham N.C.,they were not O.D. but I was wondering if that is a truck route ?

going to fort wayne IN they make you take hwy 30 which isn't to bad of a road but it has a lot of lights which turn red as soon as a car touchs the sensor the light turns red and its always fun to stop when you are going 67 mph

hazmat route from atlanta to charelston sc 80 miles of two lane rd at night in a down pour with a set of wiggle wagons.dosent get any better than that....lol

going to fort wayne IN they make you take hwy 30 which isn't to bad of a road but it has a lot of lights which turn red as soon as a car touchs the sensor the light turns red and its always fun to stop when you are going 67 mph

I have to agree, Rte30 sucks, but save time and go rte49 off 94 and skip valpo. Truck safe.:1036316054:

401 to 74 from Fayetteville NC into Charlotte NC. Constant change in speed zones, lots of red lights, road goes back and forth from 2-4 lanes. Then you end up taking Independance Blvd & Brookshire Freeway straight into Charlotte. Did that during lunchtime rush and it was murder.

I think everyone that has this happened to them can relate when your driving on a hwy, country road and they close the road down due to an accident, construction, etc and you have to detour down another road. I had this happen to me last week and we had to detour on to some narrow farm roads were your truck could barely fit :hide: