FedEx Freight | Would you quit if FXF changed the seniority policy from board to company time?

Would you quit if FXF changed the seniority policy from board to company time?

• I would QUIT

Votes: 38 27.9%
  • I would STAY

Votes: 98 72.1%

• Total voters

Jeff

Looking for Trolls
Administrator
Super Administrator
Credits

Vote in the poll.

lOvE jEfF

:woohoo1:I would get me one of those inbound dock to city jobs and go home before noon ....... whaaaaaawhoooooo
shoot ..you city boys better not vote for this ...I'd be kicking you butt to the curb ...taking name ..and taking your spot

If they are going to go to a one man board they should of done this at the merger. The question is what about the people that tranferred to another terminal before or after the merger ? As a volunteer move!

If they moved and it was by company seniority it would put them online where they should be accordingly. It should be by company time even if you transfer to another center. Company loyalty should count for something. Theres now reason a guy with two years company time should be above those that have been here longer.

The biggest problem I see if they changed to company seniority are the former Watkins contractors.

I would quit CMH and move to amarillo, or springfield or any other center with mega runs and get myself a 600 mile run.

The biggest problem I see if they changed to company seniority are the former Watkins contractors.

Contractors are just that,Contractors. Time leased to a company as a contractor wouldn't and shouldn't figure in to any seniority, company or departmental.

superdave said:
Contractors are just that,Contractors. Time leased to a company as a contractor wouldn't and shouldn't figure in to any seniority, company or departmental.

Can't really say I disagree. But you know as well as I do there will be a big fight if they tell those that were contractors that. Either way if they change some people will be upset. But there's a lot op people that haven't put time in to be where they are at they just got lucky when the merge happened.

Jeff,
If they don't, will you quit or just keep whining?:Violin:
I Guarantee you would be one of those who threaten to quit then you tell the better half and she takes her shoe off and tells you to be a man for once in your life and go to work.
Don't be scared DH, the decision would not be mine to make.

I HAVE DECIDED ( my wife told me ) to suck it up for 10 more years then retire so I can sit at home and cuss out FXF all I want.

Wouldnt have to quit with my "seniority" I would get laid off anyway...btw those maintenance gigs look pretty cush.The guy rides around half the day on a dock sweeper and then goes outside and power washes a few dock doors...pulls down a handful of expired postings on the bulletin board and goes home.Even has his own cubicle and computer in the main office and I know he makes as much or more than me.

Vote in the poll.

lOvE jEfF

Now if I got this right. This would put city and road drivers on just one seniority list instead of seperated as it is now. If that was to be the case then I would start looking for another job.

I told my wife I needed to find a new job because I was tired of all the BS. She said then I'd have the same BS but be making less money.