Estes | wow this is a rough one [YRCW]

ya know i cant help but put this out for anyone going through this. i know i have this writing in my wallet and i pull it out to remind me when things go a little tough so we could say this is a prayer for you guys at YRCW:

God hath not promised......
skies always blue
flower - strewn pathways
all our lives through
God hath not promised
Sun without rain
joy without sorrow
peace without pain

BUT God hath promised
Strength for the day
Rest for the labor
Light for the way
Grace for the trails
Help from above
unfailing sympathy
Undying love
.... unknown to me the writer
I know that when things are way tough this one puts a little peace in whatever I'm going through. god bless

Theres another good GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE THE STRENGTH TO CHANGE THE THINGS I CAN AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.

ya know i cant help but put this out for anyone going through this. i know i have this writing in my wallet and i pull it out to remind me when things go a little tough so we could say this is a prayer for you guys at YRCW:

God hath not promised......
skies always blue
flower - strewn pathways
all our lives through
God hath not promised
Sun without rain
joy without sorrow
peace without pain

BUT God hath promised
Strength for the day
Rest for the labor
Light for the way
Grace for the trails
Help from above
unfailing sympathy
Undying love
.... unknown to me the writer
I know that when things are way tough this one puts a little peace in whatever I'm going through. god bless

Excellent post BB.... I believe we have alot more things going on besides our jobs. Ten Signs of the End Times

Help from above
unfailing sympathy
Undying love....

I really love that last part. Thanks BB
Here's one I go to alot.....

O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.

O give thanks unto the God of gods: for his mercy endureth for ever.

O give thanks to the Lord of lords: for his mercy endureth for ever.

To him who alone doeth great wonders: for his mercy endureth for ever.

To him that by wisdom made the heavens: for his mercy endureth for ever.

To him that stretched out the earth above the waters: for his mercy endureth for ever.

To him that made great lights: for his mercy endureth for ever:

The sun to rule by day: for his mercy endureth for ever:

The moon and stars to rule by night: for his mercy endureth for ever.

Who remembered us in our low estate: for his mercy endureth for ever:

Who giveth food to all flesh: for his mercy endureth for ever.

O give thanks unto the God of heaven: for his mercy endureth for ever.

Psalms 136

dont forget the part " grace for the trails" ....... it says a lot

dont forget the part " grace for the trails" ....... it says a lot
yes absolutely....

1Peter 4:12,13
"Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:
But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy."

The Bible is saying that when His grace gets us through the trails and we look back on how He helped us make it through,
then that's when "His glory will be revealed" to us.

So...ok ok I'll stop preaching now lol....I just know that if our friends at yrc lean on God, that He will get them through this trying time.
He's gotten me through many many times and will again I'm sure.

I am a firm believer in what goes around comes around.
All of you will be paid back for your kindness.

I am a firm believer in what goes around comes around.
All of you will be paid back for your kindness.

We have been behind you guys all the time. Yet we get accused of "loathing or bragging" and not really concerned. We know who the good folks are at YRC.Again,good luck.

I agree, the competition is one thing in business, I don't know of anyone here at Estes that wants to see YRC go under. Best wishes to everyone from me and my family!

Thank you my brothers, for the kind words. All of us appreciate your thoughts & prayers.
The Lord will provide!
God Bless

From all of us at 060 to you & your familys at the YRC group we hope and pray for nothing but the best of luck to all. GOOD LUCK GUYS.

As a previous Yellow employee that left on good terms I personally want YRCW to thrive. I would hate to see YRCW close their doors. I still have friends that work there and could not imagine what they must be thinking day to day. I lost my job at FedEx and my new carrier is a preview of what we are all in store for if we lose the standards that the older, more established U carriers give us all.

its times like these that you realize how easy it is to get caught up in all that is going on, and we fail to take the time to look and see all of the blessings before us. I know that right now all of us, (just not us at yrc) are a little worried about all that is happening. It is with great pleasure that we have the chance to seperate ourselves from our jobs and to share with all of our brothers and sisters our well wishes for all. Thank each and everyone of you fine men and women at Estes for your blessings and prayers, it is much need and welcomed. God bless you all.

Good post searcher. I think we all seen how quickly things can change regardless of a signed contract or not. I used to hear Rob say, "we will be ok." Now I hear, "we should be ok." Regardless how everything works out. I would imagine one day we will all look back at this as just a job we once did. I doubt most of us enjoys it anyhow.imo

its hard for every company not to be tied to YRCW in some way. they are the biggest

If something bad does happen, our good friends at YRC have to remember the freight is not going away...

Different color truck... Different color truck...

Same job, and most likely get your ten percent back, among other GOOD things. :shift: :shift: :shift: