SAIA | Write-ups Galore

Demolitionman

TB Veteran
Credits
It seems they have started sending out write-ups for everything recently. Any DOT citations, not doing tallies on shipments that require it, not circling acc. charges on city bills, etc. A guy got written up for not circling liftgate even though it was not used. I got one from an accident I was involved in that safety ruled non preventable. Mine was ridiculous. Of course the DOT did a quick inspection of me on the side of the road and only found the headlight and corner lamp were missing, and both left side tires on the lead we flat, and even noted in the report it was accident damage. Doesn't it seem the company would have realized that? I didn't sign it of course. Bottom line, cover your ass.

We seem to be seeing a lot of write ups around our yard also. Unless your one of the few that a considered golden then your untouchable. I got written up for having blow out on gear safety said I should have checked tire better. I responded that I use a tire gauge NOT A Tire THUMPER.tire had 95-100 lbs pressure at pre-trip blew out 226 miles after I left yard . I refused to sign write up they said its just a verbal but we have to make note of it

It ain't Rick it's the F-ing safety people that have NO DRIVING EXPERIENCE that read a book or two and think they know all about driving a truck. Rick is a puppet for the board just a front man . Someone to blame when their stuip choices to horribly wrong.