XPO | XAN-Orlando SUCKS

XANSUCKS

TB Lurker
Credits
I just feel so much better getting that out there. This hell hole called XAN is driving me crazy and I wish I never took this job. Keep letting the :butt kiss: drivers do whatever they want OJ and promote some more young inexperienced friends from church to more jobs. Dont worry to all the conway lovers I will be gone within a few weeks. The only reason I took this crap job was waiting for something local to open up. It will and I will be gone.

And I almost forgot. How can our TM Orlando cover up a FOS male mind you making sexual advances towards a male driver not get fired? I've heard this story from at least 10 different drivers who I trust. One of them I've known for over 10 years and would never make this up. That's conway for ya!

Its true

its true there was supposed sexual advance but i dont believe it cause the receipent is a blatant homophobe taking everything said out of context. secondly that fos is always joking around so is wasnt serious. theres alot of that humor at xan fac where do you draw the line.

OJ

I would tell you to call xgo, but they already got your message loud and clear. Have fun Orlando :smilie_132:

Orlando is nothing but a black ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ. He might as well be in the black panthers. After doing some easy homework the XAN L/H is someone who kisses more a$$ and rats out more drivers than the typical fat ***. How's that fake injury dough boy? I heard you sat out the whole winter while being able to paint offices with a so-called shoulder injury. Brian everyone know's your a rat and a fat rat at that! Don't worry we all know how you screw other drivers at FAC's because your a fat a$$ who rats out coworkers. Every wonder why everyone shuts up when your stinking as$ comes into the break room? Take a bath and shave you loser! Keep paying off your debt loser!

Dang, how do you join and get banned in the same day?:funky:
Rules

Breaking more than one rule and the ultimate: Making ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ remarks. This kind of stuff will not be tolerated.

New and old members need to read the rules before they splooge and vent at the keyboard. Think twice and hit the submit button once. (You'll only have a small window of opportunity to edit if you start feeling guilty...take a breather first....you might just change your mind about posting it.)

We encourage every member to participate in an adult manner, get to know people and more importantly, have fun in here!

Signing up as a new member and flinging Stinky Poo off a grinded axe will send a red flag and definitely get the members and mods to notice. Do it tactfully.

I hope he publicly apologizes and starts over.

Rules

Breaking more than one rule and the ultimate: Making ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ remarks. This kind of stuff will not be tolerated.

New and old members need to read the rules before they splooge and vent at the keyboard. Think twice and hit the submit button once. (You'll only have a small window of opportunity to edit if you start feeling guilty...take a breather first....you might just change your mind about posting it.)

We encourage every member to participate in an adult manner, get to know people and more importantly, have fun in here!

Signing up as a new member and flinging Stinky Poo off a grinded axe will send a red flag and definitely get the members and mods to notice. Do it tactfully.

I hope he publicly apologizes and starts over.

He will be back in 2 days ...

hahaha

let the man VENT!! this is still america isnt it!! lighten up there just might some truth to what he is saying? im sure there's other barns that could/should be included in his RANT:nutkick::smilie_132::hide:

let the man VENT!! this is still america isnt it!! lighten up there just might some truth to what he is saying? im sure there's other barns that could/should be included in his RANT:nutkick::smilie_132::hide:

I will let him vent ... within the rules .. It is obvious he does not need your encouragement

Selective

They only ban people who speak the truth! 1/2 of all posts breaks rules but these so called moderators are nothing but company men. This website just wants ad's and revenue! Go check out classAdrivers.com for a real website! Go ahead ban me!! 3 seconds later I get a new IP and back again! Dont test me!

you must be more creative in your bashing of all things.the mods are not your enemy.they are doing what they are required to do.this is not a closed board.if conway sucks tell us more but do it with a little restraint of vocabulary.

you must be more creative in your bashing of all things.the mods are not your enemy.they are doing what they are required to do.this is not a closed board.if conway sucks tell us more but do it with a little restraint of vocabulary.

Fair enough and I will begin to do things your way. Sorry if I offended anyone during my rants. Let's start talking about rat's who are on here trying to figure me out. It's already been going around the dock and I really dont care. That goof of a A$$ kisser who posted on here being the LH driver from XAN is one of them. He talks crap on everyone then runs to the FOS thinking it's getting him somehere. The same FOS who was accused of male on male sexual advances. I think it's time XGO did something about that. If it had been a women it would have made the news. I dont know why the FOS doesnt come out of the closet. He looks just like a member of the village people. Anoyne whos come through our way knows what I mean. It's so obviously a **** acting straight it's not even funny. This guy's been probably burried his face in more pillows then Jenna Jamision! At least she admits her bi=ness.

I'd be careful if I were you. Griping about how someone is 'favored' at a job or saying that you think someone is gay is one thing but to be that crude about it is above and beyond. We got your point with the first part of your post on the guy. :1036316054:

Fair enough and I will begin to do things your way. Sorry if I offended anyone during my rants. Let's start talking about rat's who are on here trying to figure me out. It's already been going around the dock and I really dont care. That goof of a A$$ kisser who posted on here being the LH driver from XAN is one of them. He talks crap on everyone then runs to the FOS thinking it's getting him somehere. The same FOS who was accused of male on male sexual advances. I think it's time XGO did something about that. If it had been a women it would have made the news. I dont know why the FOS doesnt come out of the closet. He looks just like a member of the village people. Anoyne whos come through our way knows what I mean. It's so obviously a **** acting straight it's not even funny. This guy's been probably burried his face in more pillows then Jenna Jamision! At least she admits her bi=ness.

And I almost forgot. How can our TM Orlando cover up a FOS male mind you making sexual advances towards a male driver not get fired? I've heard this story from at least 10 different drivers who I trust. One of them I've known for over 10 years and would never make this up. That's conway for ya!

Dont you realize how XAN works? Either your an :butt kiss: or you :hide: and try and get by. Pre OJ it was a good place. If you have not realized he runs things by threats and indimidation. That's why the office folks are on pins and needles. I do agree that promoting Brandon was Oj helping out his friends. That kid hangs out with OJ outside of work and should not have gotten the job. A driver with a few years seniority and more common sense should have gotten the job before him. He had that job laid out for him before Mike even left. As for the cover up situation with Marty I beleave it. It's better to just avoid everything there and just do your job. Dont say anything to other drivers there because the majority of them will run to OJ the second you turn around. We have to have the highest turnover in PA and it's not because of dock work it's because of OJ and the way he runs things. The reason the supervisors and office people are so jacked up is because they are afraid of losing their jobs. As you learn in the military and real life sh*t runs downhill and being a driver your at the bottom. We have no protection because the FOS's stick to the same lies to cover themselves and cover for OJ. I wish we were an FAC again.

Thank you for sticking up for us.
We are here for one thing and thats to try and promote a peaceful fun place to go.

Reading derogatory and defamatory comments against others will not be tolerated.
This person seems to be ignorant and the only way he/she can convey any thoughts is through idle threats, and stereotypical lack of vocabulary.
We don't need people like that here, and will not be afraid to swing the axe and weed them out.

We need people that know how to rant and vent properly within the rules. Believe me it can be done without being an immature, disgruntled person.

Maybe XANSUCKS is afraid to use the Con-way chain of command, open door policy, and 1-800 number with his so called truthful complaints. If he says to Con-way what he says in here he would be slapped so hard with a Harassment Policy violation that he would be out of a job.

We only ban people that speak the truth?.......Riiiiiiiight!
We ban them if they can't read the rules and follow them after repeated friendly warnings.