XFL to return in 2020 according to Vince McMahon

A I mentioned months ago Roger goodell had plans to expand the NFL to a few more states and possibly Mexico
Even if the XFL becomes a threat to ticket sales? Roger could make it a reality and I'm more then sure there are millionaires who will be happy to buy a team

The NFL product is already terrible. More teams means even further diluted talent across the teams. I can't see this as a good thing.

Don't see it happening. People aren't going to give up on the NFL. With all it's warts it's still part of Americana. Look up defunct American football league's. Vince McMahon isn't going to create any history with his own league.......again. It'll be just another oh yeah this isn't the NFL after the curiosity wears off.

Disagree. The first time was very successful. And the NFL adopted many of his ideas. It had a huge impact on the NFL.

Disagree. The first time was very successful. And the NFL adopted many of his ideas. It had a huge impact on the NFL.
The XFL was not successfull. Even Vince considered it a failure. But if at first you don't succeed try again. We'll see I guess.

The XFL was not successfull. Even Vince considered it a failure. But if at first you don't succeed try again. We'll see I guess.

It failed as a business. It succeeded more than people realize. They fielded full teams and played out a full schedule. And the NFL noticed.

Fast forward to today. The NFL has empty seats everywhere. There is opportunity.

The NFL product is already terrible. More teams means even further diluted talent across the teams. I can't see this as a good thing.

Every sport has it's limitations and the XFL is no different If Vince had his poop in a group We wouldn't be talking about starting over. Let's face it Vince is angry and thinks he can do it better

Time will tell if he can recruit people who feel the same

Every sport has it's limitations and the XFL is no different If Vince had his poop in a group We wouldn't be talking about starting over. Let's face it Vince is angry and thinks he can do it better

Time will tell if he can recruit people who feel the same

If the NFL don't sort itself out, Vince won't have to work very hard. A lot of players not very happy with the league or its owners right now.