XPO | XPO Logistics Sues Trucker YRC, Charging Rival ‘Poached’ Executives, Trade Secrets

They gave themselves huge bonuses after shafting the brotherhood with that contract. So I am guessing it's a, they have plenty for them, just none for you. Type of a thing.

You see the union really fought for their members at YRC. From what one YRC driver told me is that all union members at YRC are giving back 11% of there pay to the company. I also found out that there top ay is only around $21 and then giving back around $2 for every hour work.:732:

You see the union really fought for their members at YRC. From what one YRC driver told me is that all union members at YRC are giving back 11% of there pay to the company. I also found out that there top ay is only around $21 and then giving back around $2 for every hour work.:732:
Having went through the Roadway/Yellow merger myself. You are going to wish you had a Union once your new owners start missing their numbers. Trust me. Closing Terminals, and combining them is just a start. Hold on, it's going to get worse. I promise... The Debt comes first now... Not you...

It is 21 after the give back, will add about forty cents an hour April first, so it will be approx. 21.40, but overtime up the butt which if you can get two to four hours a day at approx. 32.10 it helps the end of the week quite a bit. You also have to remember the 53 dollars a month for dues is the only deduction, no insurance so you take home quite a bit of what you make. I always say the only number that matters is the direct deposit into my checking account on Friday, how you came up with that amount is unimportant to me as long as that deposit is large enough.

I wonder if XPO retained the law firm of Keller & Keller, cause they mean business!

better call saul

better_call_saul_header_0.jpg

Man you really need a new source of information, because that one sucks!!!

We'll never get the chance to speak to any of these guys. Ever since the paycuts the senior execs quit coming around. They tried to come around to try to improve morale, but that didn't work out well for them. They sent some VP and a couple other guys to our terminalabout 5 years ago, but we all started yelling at them and calling them morons, and things got really heated to the point they got up and left and we followed them to the parking lot screaming at them until they got in their car and left. Haven't seen anybody from upper management since. Even the regional boss who used to come in a few times a year hasn't been back.
You can bet he wont act the same around as he did with us he knows better they wont take his crap like we did they have a little pride and a back bone!

Does yrcw have the money to fight this lawsuit ???? maybe this will be the nail in the coffin for old yellow ????:19:
Yea right, they are like the rest of these trucking companies they are as broke as they want to be and also have alot of lawyers sitting around doing little or nothing that need to earn their keep, its just part of the cost of doing business!

It is 21 after the give back, will add about forty cents an hour April first, so it will be approx. 21.40, but overtime up the butt which if you can get two to four hours a day at approx. 32.10 it helps the end of the week quite a bit. You also have to remember the 53 dollars a month for dues is the only deduction, no insurance so you take home quite a bit of what you make. I always say the only number that matters is the direct deposit into my checking account on Friday, how you came up with that amount is unimportant to me as long as that deposit is large enough.
People forget the cost of Health Insurance. von.