XPO | XPO Minot?

If you read what the blowhards say, you'd think that XPO is the scourge of the earth when in reality, it's really about what you want in your work life. You're going to bust your balls at just about any LTL that's worth anything and be paid well for it. If you don't mind spending some time in a cross dock environment and are mature enough to keep stupid mistakes to a minimum, you'll probably like working here. If you're looking for lots of windshield time in a brand new truck with no dock work, then you should move on.

Minot has a lot of freight. The oil fields are picking up now, finding drivers is even harder. Lots of p&d, Linehaul run to Fargo. Minot falls under Bismarck’s control.

The two drivers that have been there forever are good guys to work alongside. They also have a building that’s only a few years old. Upnorth is correct, lots of freight going up that way. They also cover the Williston area..which can make for a solid day of P&D in mileage alone.

I wasn’t expecting this much of a response with Minot being small but thanks to everyone that responded I do appreciate it.I keep seeing their job reposted and along with the sign on bonus is usually a red flag as to high turnover but I realize that in this environment it may be all companies are having a hard time finding drivers. I knew people who worked for xpo in Denver and didn’t have any thing good to say about them.

I wasn’t expecting this much of a response with Minot being small but thanks to everyone that responded I do appreciate it.I keep seeing their job reposted and along with the sign on bonus is usually a red flag as to high turnover but I realize that in this environment it may be all companies are having a hard time finding drivers. I knew people who worked for xpo in Denver and didn’t have any thing good to say about them.
Each location has it's good point and bad points. Just because some work at a bad location doesn't every place is like that.
Also the high turnover is everywhere. Changes jobs now is more a lateral move then a starting over when it come to pay rate and some benefits. If your exp driver starting at top rate has almost become the norm.