XPO | xth scm takes martys place

well least you dont have a yankee down here in dallas. no special reports on his doing yet. he has been real quiet down here so far.

well least you dont have a yankee down here in dallas. no special reports on his doing yet. he has been real quiet down here so far.

Silence is deadly...it's the calm before the storm.
With all the press he's been getting on here...he might just try a different tactic.

:chairshot: lets get back on subject!!!!!!! if it is a :butt kiss: the new xcw/scm that is ......... and here we go again.... the control freak of a r.m. will be back in charge !!!!! as it was with po@gs :Bondage: were to be micro managed from the region office, dont do as i do, but as i say--- any ?s --- we cant wait then, marty, was a walk in the park............

:chairshot: lets get back on subject!!!!!!! if it is a :butt kiss: the new xcw/scm that is ......... and here we go again.... the control freak of a r.m. will be back in charge !!!!! as it was with po@gs :Bondage: were to be micro managed from the region office, dont do as i do, but as i say--- any ?s --- we cant wait then, marty, was a walk in the park............
Super all I can say is the people at XCW must have really peeved someone off, to be soooo LUCKY to get Robert after Lord Marty. I am sure RM DAN P had something to do with the latest blunder!:hide:

It was dan the man all the way. But h*ll we're used to it. I see it as a training ground for egotistical :butthead: :duh: But we're used to it.

Super all I can say is the people at XCW must have really peeved someone off, to be soooo LUCKY to get Robert after Lord Marty. I am sure RM DAN P had something to do with the latest blunder!:hide:

you will now know what micro management is every aspect of your day will be watched timed and reviewed RH will make sure you are doing everything his way or the highway!!:funky: :butt kiss: :nutkick:

you will now know what micro management is every aspect of your day will be watched timed and reviewed RH will make sure you are doing everything his way or the highway!!:funky: :butt kiss: :nutkick:
I don't think it will affect us too much. we have been through it before. from firing a great scm to lord martin. so in my opinion, lil' bobby will fall somewhere in the middle. we all have big shoulders around here.:horse:

BTW I do not work at XCW and don`t run there much, and as Merlin said they have been there and done that already! Nothing wrong with the new company to bash? RIGHT!:hide: