FedEx Freight | xtra xtra

makinit

TB Lurker
Credits
heard today day after all the bull we heard Thursday and Friday after the hbo film and other bullcrap they told us was that 2 of nas night time road drivers were threaten.if they didn't vote yes their family and them would be hurt. QUESS WHAT 1 of the names out of the 2 who where supposing to be be threatened lied. when the other person was questioned about it he said quote nobody called or texted me with that threat.the 1 who said he's against the union and said he wasn't threatened was brought out by another 1 who is against the union trying to stir up crap. the 1 who started this lie was trying to us that 9 min video we had to watch in his favor. NOW BACK TO THE REAL QUESTION. I know for a fact that the pro union guys in nas. have not and will not use force to get your vote. if you non union guys want to post lies and start rumors that's fine. we we see what happens when it's time to vote. most everybody on here or at fedex wants to play fair, but you non-union guys that want to play dirty that's fine also, cause not we i'm speaking for me will play dirty to. lets keep this fair or we can take it elsewhere.

heard today day after all the bull we heard Thursday and Friday after the hbo film and other bullcrap they told us was that 2 of nas night time road drivers were threaten.if they didn't vote yes their family and them would be hurt. QUESS WHAT 1 of the names out of the 2 who where supposing to be be threatened lied. when the other person was questioned about it he said quote nobody called or texted me with that threat.the 1 who said he's against the union and said he wasn't threatened was brought out by another 1 who is against the union trying to stir up crap. the 1 who started this lie was trying to us that 9 min video we had to watch in his favor. NOW BACK TO THE REAL QUESTION. I know for a fact that the pro union guys in nas. have not and will not use force to get your vote. if you non union guys want to post lies and start rumors that's fine. we we see what happens when it's time to vote. most everybody on here or at fedex wants to play fair, but you non-union guys that want to play dirty that's fine also, cause not we i'm speaking for me will play dirty to. lets keep this fair or we can take it elsewhere.

Anyone know why the police where at clt gate thursday and friday checking ID?

I took a withdrawal card because I was gonna be out for 5 months to replace a valve. That means I wasn't working at our union shop and didn't have to pay dues. In good standing.

Anyone know why the police where at clt gate thursday and friday checking ID?
Checking if you're a Teamster, checking if you're a member on TB, and checking if you're anything but a steering wheel holder.

Should've waved at Dick when you drove by. He loves everyone. He's even got a special salute for people he really likes. Just look for the purple thong.

The certified Grammar (⊙▃⊙) Police. Available wherever access to TB is.

No they have ex396 for that !! Maybe they were looking for him??