FedEx Freight | Yall hire misdemeanor theft record?

Your not very clear on what you want to know, but I think your asking if FXF will hire you if you have a criminal record. If you have a felony, then the answer is no. A misdemeanor is questionable, depending on the offence. They do make a criminal back ground check on every applicant. Right now they are inundated with applications from qualified drivers without criminal records, so I would say your chances are slim to none right now. TP

i gotta good job im good wit dat, but i have misdemeanor theft on my record and i wanna move to southern california and i wanna plan be if i cant transfer wit my company old dominion freight, thanks!

Your not very clear on what you want to know, but I think your asking if FXF will hire you if you have a criminal record. If you have a felony, then the answer is no. A misdemeanor is questionable, depending on the offence. They do make a criminal back ground check on every applicant. Right now they are inundated with applications from qualified drivers without criminal records, so I would say your chances are slim to none right now. TP
I'd just bet your credit history is checked also.

I work in Southern California, and we're not that busy. We have drivers getting cut all the time. Old Dominion is a is a good company to work for. If I was you, I think I would go for the transfer route. Good Luck. TP

i gotta good job im good wit dat, but i have misdemeanor theft on my record and i wanna move to southern california and i wanna plan be if i cant transfer wit my company old dominion freight, thanks!

Might look at the Sacramento area. Old Dummy just opened a large terminal across the shipping channel from ours. Might be jobs there eventually. We've done some hiring in Sac for dock/drivers and they seem to be doing rather well while our extra board sits at home.

The informational highway. This site was designed for the working class to exchange ideas. There have been times when I'm totally confused on what type of information a person is looking for, so I just ask them to explained again what they are talking about. Generally I get the gist of what the subject matter is. I'm a two finger typist, plus I have spell check, my Franklin Language master, or my 14 year old grand daughter to help me out. Like most of you, when I should have been hitting the books, I was working on my hot rod, and cruising the boulevard checking out the hot chicks. When someone takes the time to ask a question, or is seeking information, criticizing their literary talents really doesn't accomplish a lot, unless you feel the need to build up your own self esteem. TP

The informational highway. This site was designed for the working class to exchange ideas. There have been times when I'm totally confused on what type of information a person is looking for, so I just ask them to explained again what they are talking about. Generally I get the gist of what the subject matter is. I'm a two finger typist, plus I have spell check, my Franklin Language master, or my 14 year old grand daughter to help me out. Like most of you, when I should have been hitting the books, I was working on my hot rod, and cruising the boulevard checking out the hot chicks. When someone takes the time to ask a question, or is seeking information, criticizing their literary talents really doesn't accomplish a lot, unless you feel the need to build up your own self esteem. TP
Well said

I just have to ask .... were you a chevy man, a ford and a mopar just cost to much to build ... I wish I had some of those old cars back .... heck ..you were toolin on the coast ..I bet you had a T bucket

hey go ahead and apply the way there going they going to have to start hiring people know
matter what there record is.

I was lucky, my Dad had a garage where he repaired trucks and forklifts. He also had three service trucks that went around servicing costumers equipment at their facility. I also wish I had some of my old cars back watching the Barrett-Jackson auction. I had a 58-61 corvette 55-57 Chevy 56 Austin Healey. Then I got married and that ended my cool cars career. I had to go out and buy a grocery getter, or something with a back seat. Now I've got a Model A and my 40 Ford. I would really like to get another vet. I guess I'm going through my second mid-life crisis. TP

I was lucky, my Dad had a garage where he repaired trucks and forklifts. He also had three service trucks that went around servicing costumers equipment at their facility. I also wish I had some of my old cars back watching the Barrett-Jackson auction. I had a 58-61 corvette 55-57 Chevy 56 Austin Healey. Then I got married and that ended my cool cars career. I had to go out and buy a grocery getter, or something with a back seat. Now I've got a Model A and my 40 Ford. I would really like to get another vet. I guess I'm going through my second mid-life crisis. TP
some cool stuff TP my first car (that I paid for, well I paid for all of them) was a 65 chevy SS 300 HP 4 speed ..got it off the back lot of the car dealer ..somebody had stolen the tranny, and my dad had a fit when I come draggin it home (i was 16) someone should have sat me down and said ..son you need to keep some of these cars, I went through (chevys)55 had some 513 gears, 57 , 64 2door wagon, 65 SS, 60 vet (I'm still kicking my butt for selling the vet)26 ford rumble seat (with a chevy small block) and many others all before I turned 19 and joined the USMC .... trade trade trade ..gosh .. what a idiot ..should have kept some

the 56 Austin Healey sounds really cool TP