Yellow | Yearly Bonuses???

I think they should pay us the bonuses even if we don't make the numbers the we can be just like Welch & company
YRC management had numbers that had to be met for bonuses and they didn't make them but got paid anyway!
What a sick joke this has become!
Thanks for nothing Hoffa !:fingure:

Recently had a meeting and the discussion centered on yearly bonuses based on profit (o/r). Does anyone know the bonus criteria? It appears to be based on our corporate operating ratio. If so, what control or influence do we have on the spending component of the operating ratio? So if I understand this bonus thing, regardless of what we do on the production/efficiency/cost side of the equation, if the powers-to-be spend too much we are screwed. Am I understanding this right or not? Please someone enlighten me...please tell me I am wrong!!!!!

The bonus critera was designed to never pay the rank and file anything so don't lose any sleep over it. A basic rule to go by is anything that is numbers based will not work in your favor since the company controls the numbers. Even when we had a so called Teamsters Appointed Official on the Board the numbers worked against us or the information was never clearly available to the rank and file. At this point it will take a Coming Together Of All Union Employees of this company to look into its options legally with the proper Legal Consultation to find misconduct which could be used to reverse some of the obvious wrong doings which has occured. And it should not matter who did wrong they should be investigated and properly dealt with. Otherwise its best to not stress over it until your health fails you and try to maintain your status quo with the vote that we all have been dealt as an organized union majority.
#SadReality

The bonus critera was designed to never pay the rank and file anything so don't lose any sleep over it. A basic rule to go by is anything that is numbers based will not work in your favor since the company controls the numbers. Even when we had a so called Teamsters Appointed Official on the Board the numbers worked against us or the information was never clearly available to the rank and file. At this point it will take a Coming Together Of All Union Employees of this company to look into its options legally with the proper Legal Consultation to find misconduct which could be used to reverse some of the obvious wrong doings which has occured. And it should not matter who did wrong they should be investigated and properly dealt with. Otherwise its best to not stress over it until your health fails you and try to maintain your status quo with the vote that we all have been dealt as an organized union majority. #SadReality

You are so right Dawg. Look at all the bonuses the TL companies offer their drivers. When you really look at them, the dispatcher and/or the company controls your miles, MPG, etc.
In the end, you get nothing. That is what YRC /IBT is offering us. Looks good on paper, realistic in achieving it? Wasn't designed to.

Absolutely and totally NOT TRUE. Many companies pay out bonuses to their employees depending on various metrics. Making ridiculous statements like this just continues to undermine your credibility.

Many companies,but not this one at least to the rank and file.Unless of course there are strings attached like the last and next $750.00 !!

Many companies,but not this one at least to the rank and file.Unless of course there are strings attached like the last and next $750.00 !!

Never said this company did. Just disagreed with his statement about ALL companies, that's all.

To those of us that worked under the old standards b/4 this MOU B/S realized what has been lost and the new bee's don't have a clue what things used to be and the company is trying to play them against us who have been here awhile. Those new guys wouldn't have been here because of us cause they just don't know. We been around long enough to know whenever the contract comes close to contract renewal that the company will cry poor. Its a fact with big business, family and friends that when its time to pay up when they owe they have to pay up instead of saying they don't have it (when in reality they have the $$$$ in their pockets).

YRC has been given a second chance to do right and we need to see if there has been any improvements in our financial situation. Old school saying here "you can't help those that don't want to be helped"

To those of us that worked under the old standards b/4 this MOU B/S realized what has been lost and the new bee's don't have a clue what things used to be and the company is trying to play them against us who have been here awhile. Those new guys wouldn't have been here because of us cause they just don't know. We been around long enough to know whenever the contract comes close to contract renewal that the company will cry poor. Its a fact with big business, family and friends that when its time to pay up when they owe they have to pay up instead of saying they don't have it (when in reality they have the $$$$ in their pockets).

YRC has been given a second chance to do right and we need to see if there has been any improvements in our financial situation. Old school saying here "you can't help those that don't want to be helped"

Remember the TM saying if only we had 100lbs more per load we would have made money????really, really you should have added more dunnage and load bars per load for that 100lbs.

Bonuses should be determined how well the company performs, nationally or locally. Reward those who are doing their job right and get rid of the F*** Ups that are bringing us down period.....
Just some more BS excuses to say to us instead of management making it happen.

Absolutely and totally NOT TRUE. Many companies pay out bonuses to their employees depending on various metrics. Making ridiculous statements like this just continues to undermine your credibility.

I am referring to the "Profit Sharing" that's in the MOU....NEVER will happen....sorry if we all got the BONE-US and PROFIT SHARING mixed up....Only 1 more BONE-US left in the MOU....Profit sharing will never happen....THEY control the profits....KK

Never said this company did. Just disagreed with his statement about ALL companies, that's all.
And that's a good thing. Now here's the likely reality: This company is going to be hard-pressed to show the kind of profit that will trigger a bonus for the rank-and-file. The "carrot" appears to be very real. Consider the age of our fleet of tractors, the antiquated technology, and the history of deceit. I would be extremely surprised to ever see a "bonus" from YRC.

how many hung out and over stayed their welcome in this business ? could of gone but stuck around to squeeze every last penny and what did it cost them ? 40%-50% loss .

I'm trying my damnest to be like you brother and reach the "Holy Grail" pension, but there is this one thing in my way........"YRC":cuss:

screwy louiey, that's why I retired they were in my way too, but I left and don't regret one minute of it. No I lied I do miss most of my brother teamsters that I worked with.

screwy louiey, that's why I retired they were in my way too, but I left and don't regret one minute of it. No I lied I do miss most of my brother teamsters that I worked with.

All those from PIE also?? :LMAO: :hide: