Yellow | Yellow city equip.

jimmyjoe (jj)

TB Lurker
Credits
I seen in Cincinnati,OH the other day old holland city units (old fords) being painted solid white and having Yellow decals on them. And given to Yellow around the corner for city trucks. I guess another Synergy!

JimJoe (jj) said:
I seen in Cincinnati,OH the other day old holland city units (old fords) being painted solid white and having Yellow decals on them. And given to Yellow around the corner for city trucks. I guess another Synergy!

I saw a new white pickup truck at LCP like a f350 or f250, but it was white, and had the new yellow world domination logos on it, too.

No these were old city equip. from Holland painted up. All old style fords. I asked there in Cincinnati,OH. about it and that is what the yard told me also.

Somebody also bought all the old Fords that we have on the fence. We used them for parts mainly. There is about 4 or 5 of those old dogs left at ME. I'll keep my Sterling. GRIZZ

Grizz said:
I'll keep my Sterling. GRIZZ
Hey Grizz......RDWY in Winston is getting rid of their "city" Sterlings, but still have a few Volvo/White's?? Figure that one out!!:shutup2: DS.

Docksteward said:
Hey Grizz......RDWY in Winston is getting rid of their "city" Sterlings, but still have a few Volvo/White's?? Figure that one out!!:shutup2: DS.
Here in KC they are shipping out four of our 2000 City Sterlings and replacing them with old 834 series Volvo's, painting them solid blue (with the inside still orange) and renumbering them with city numbers. These POS's have over 3 million on them. They will use them on the road when needed.

Have the Brigadiers been largely taken out of the system?...I am seeing less and less of them these days. I pass by PHL everynight and used to see one parked there, but it seems to have disappeared. I know I may be on my own here...but those GMC's were good trucks, when the had power steering of course!