Reddaway | Yellow coming to sac with a chainsaw!

usfsactown

TB Lurker
Credits
HEY HAVE YOU HEARD ALL SAN DIEGO RUNS GONE! THATS RIGHT AS SOOON AS THE DESERT CLOWNS GOT THEIR WAY THE SAN DIEGO RUNS WERE CUT! THATS JUST THE TIP OF THE ICE BERG, MORE CUTS COMING, STEVE JUST HANDED YELLOW THE CHAINSAW AND ITS FULL OF GAS.:1036316054: WAY TO GO! SOON THERE WILL BE NO MONEY MAKER LINE RUNS,JUST MINIES:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

^^^ I don't buy that. Lets not spread BS... Just because the SD's were cut does not mean the board is going to minnies. Spreading lies and such makes us look bad. SAC just added the Eugenes back on and that is not a minnie. Plus they are running Wendover. I just saw the new bid sheet last week and there are some good runs. So lets be truthful, because even the non union can see right through the lies, and it makes us look bad.

^^^ I don't buy that. Lets not spread BS... Just because the SD's were cut does not mean the board is going to minnies. Spreading lies and such makes us look bad. SAC just added the Eugenes back on and that is not a minnie. Plus they are running Wendover. I just saw the new bid sheet last week and there are some good runs. So lets be truthful, because even the non union can see right through the lies, and it makes us look bad.

Did you know that the Eugene runs lay at a motel 15 miles south of the terminal ! They wont let nonunion drivers from the south in the Eugene yard!:1036316054:

But, Sac can't bid any of the runs as of yet. So what good is having a sheet that just looks good.

HEY HAVE YOU HEARD ALL SAN DIEGO RUNS GONE! THATS RIGHT AS SOOON AS THE DESERT CLOWNS GOT THEIR WAY THE SAN DIEGO RUNS WERE CUT! THATS JUST THE TIP OF THE ICE BERG, MORE CUTS COMING, STEVE JUST HANDED YELLOW THE CHAINSAW AND ITS FULL OF GAS.:1036316054: WAY TO GO! SOON THERE WILL BE NO MONEY MAKER LINE RUNS,JUST MINIES:hysterical::hysterical:

The San Diego runs were cut because of San Diego. They're having their own problems down there. Something's happening down there but I'm not sure what it is yet. We're non-union in my barn and they cut the SD shuttle run. LAX is union and they cut it too. Who's to blame now?:1036316054:

Technically they are allegedly Creswell bids, and that is deep into union territory. The bids will not go uncontested. Sorry SAC, but 30 of you will have to pay for the votes of 49 uninformed, brainwashed employees.

Let me quote an important document-

"The employer agrees to respect the jurisdictional rules of the union and shall not direct or require its employees or persons other than the employees in the bargaining unit here involved to perform work that is recognized as work of the employees."

Let me break that down into truckertalk -

union employees will haul union freight in union territory. Keyword UNION:1036316054:

When BEN lost there Eugene bid we had lots of north bound freight. In fact BEN was filling SAC bids with BEN freight.

Oh... Ok, I just remember when the old man lost his run. I saw him in Orland the other day. I can't believe he's still kicken.

decert than maybe u can have dessert.or not lies!!!!

:hysterical:what part of UNITED WE STAND divided we fall don't u understand? oh i forgot every kiss *** for himself. :Bondage:

He'll be around for a long time to come probably! How you been Turtle? Miss seeing you around bro!
Pretty good, just trying to hang in here. It's been a while since I've been up there. I hear Donor is supposed to pretty white this winter. You still running east?:smilie_132:

Supposedly the San Diego runs are back come today. Won't know for sure though till tomorrow when we can check. anybody know for sure?

why?

Did you know that the Eugene runs lay at a motel 15 miles south of the terminal ! They wont let nonunion drivers from the south in the Eugene yard!:1036316054:
why would a union barn not let a non union driver in the yard? my shirt says reddaway on it, and I will walk around on ANY reddaway yard, because I work for reddaway, not some local...:biglaugh: