Yellow | Yellow Drivers Blacklisted...confirmed

Large groups of people did some very ugly things to large groups of people....by just going along with it

Why not attack the laws which hold a company liable for what humans do on their own time....instead of thinking you're going to find economic saints of perfection for jobs whach are just labor?

Because they like control and holding theserfs to the fire.

Yet they could never pass the tests that they hold the sefs accountable to.

They start world wars....and nobody prevents their ability to make money and provide for their families.

The question is..." Can they do the job?"
Do they have the skills and experience?".

Not.....are they complying to morals preached by those who have none.

And when you are the one not perfect enough for the freaks who run this world.....just remember how you helped them out trying to make a buck. Doing their dirty work for them.

Others just might remember.

Yes...You, too must be the perfect livestock for Klaus Schwab and the World Economic Forum and Black Rock to rule the world.
Investigate everybody for any imperfections to ensure their iron fist can pound at will and get everybody in line.

Social media gives in insight to behavior. It's the new standard and public information. It's a background check into a person's lifestyle and personality. Choosing to ignore that information would be foolish and cost you a lot more in the long run.
Get off social media and become a nobody who no one looks for or at least dont use your real name. Back in the olden days we did just fine without social media. Also you can take a look at company reviews or if you get their names at their social media pages as well. I personally wouldnt put to much stock in social media. Its kind of like high school you can project to others what you want them to think of you but in its not reality usually. If a person can do the job and do as asked hire them. If they cause an issue fire them, but id think most grown people will work to take care of their families. Yes we get on here an gripe and grumble, but we get up and go to work just the same. This is just a place to vent and move on. Your back ground from previous companies and if you pass the drug test and what ever other hoops you have to jump through for a job should be suffice.

Where have you been?
It's alright.
We know where you've been.
Welcome.
To the machine.

What did you dream?
It's alright.
We told you what to dream.

Don't get out of line Boy.

Get off social media and become a nobody who no one looks for or at least dont use your real name. Back in the olden days we did just fine without social media. Also you can take a look at company reviews or if you get their names at their social media pages as well. I personally wouldnt put to much stock in social media. Its kind of like high school you can project to others what you want them to think of you but in its not reality usually. If a person can do the job and do as asked hire them. If they cause an issue fire them, but id think most grown people will work to take care of their families. Yes we get on here an gripe and grumble, but we get up and go to work just the same. This is just a place to vent and move on. Your back ground from previous companies and if you pass the drug test and what ever other hoops you have to jump through for a job should be suffice.

I'm not on social media. There's no upside, in my opinion.

That's your personal opinion, but it's not how the world works today. You check a person's social media to see if they're responsible and a good fit, not to see if they're qualified.

"Hire them and if they cause issues fire them". Also not how the world works today. That's why you do as much investigating as possible. You can't just fire someone today. That's more of a hassle than hiring them and there are bunch of protected classes today. Also, hiring someone that you could see wouldn't be a good fit is a waste of company resources.

I'm not on social media. There's no upside, in my opinion.

That's your personal opinion, but it's not how the world works today. You check a person's social media to see if they're responsible and a good fit, not to see if they're qualified.

"Hire them and if they cause issues fire them". Also not how the world works today. That's why you do as much investigating as possible. You can't just fire someone today. That's more of a hassle than hiring them and there are bunch of protected classes today. Also, hiring someone that you could see wouldn't be a good fit is a waste of company resources.
Just by looking at social media you cant tell if someone is responsible and a good fit. A lot of states are at will work states and they can fire you for what ever deem fit. Kind of reminds me when nobody would hire you for not having education or diploma but you could out work the majority of the people who did because you grew up poor and hungry and the drive and will work if only given the chance.

Just by looking at social media you cant tell if someone is responsible and a good fit. A lot of states are at will work states and they can fire you for what ever deem fit. Kind of reminds me when nobody would hire you for not having education or diploma but you could out work the majority of the people who did because you grew up poor and hungry and the drive and will work if only given the chance.

You can fire someone for any reason except discrimination or retaliation. It's not that clear cut.

You can absolutely tell if someone is responsible or a good fit by looking at social media. Have you ever looked through Instagram, Twitter or Facebook? It's the purest autobiography you can ever find. They tell you everything they ever done every single day. You can tell if they're argumentative, if they slack off at work, if they'll badmouth your business publicly to customers or potential employees, if they'll release information you don't want known to the public.... The list goes on.

This idea that you can't get useful information from social media and you shouldn't use it to sift candidates is crazy.

You can fire someone for any reason except discrimination or retaliation. It's not that clear cut.

You can absolutely tell if someone is responsible or a good fit by looking at social media. Have you ever looked through Instagram, Twitter or Facebook? It's the purest autobiography you can ever find. They tell you everything they ever done every single day. You can tell if they're argumentative, if they slack off at work, if they'll badmouth your business publicly to customers or potential employees, if they'll release information you don't want known to the public.... The list goes on.

This idea that you can't get useful information from social media and you shouldn't use it to sift candidates is crazy.
Some people go them platforms to troll because they know it will get the karens going. Might be a little helpful but i just dont see it as a reliable resource, but thats just me. Its a different world now days i guess. I miss simpler times.

A bag attitude however, almost guarantees employment.
85fc91cb3ddacdad877aaff09ad6c659.jpg
Hi, my name is Patel Jurwaskie and I'm here for the job interview , I have over 15 miles of safe driving awards and have driven trucks up to 62 mph and most things are not my job , I only drive interstate only !!! Do I get the job ???

For what's it worth..hope it's helpful to someone on the trucking board..saw this on our neighborhood next door site.
I'm also looking for a CDL A Flatbed Driver for Regional work. Must have a clean driving record and 1.5 yrs driving experience. If yes, contact PENNY EXPRESS Inc at
302 571 0544

Not to be controversial, but some of yellows drivers come in with a better than you attitude and i been doing this for so many years and the senority for this and i didnt have to that and got paid for this doesnt transition well into being a team player.