Yellow | yellow in big money trouble

mud_cat

TB Lurker
Credits
By RANDOLPH HEASTER
The Kansas City Star

Plans to merge YRC Worldwide’s Yellow Transportation and Roadway operations and raise money through the sale and leaseback of its terminals has not changed, YRC chairman and chief executive Bill Zollars said. The hard road to recovery for YRC Worldwide Inc. took another troubling turn as the company put up about $1.5 billion in assets as collateral following a debt-rating downgrade.

http://www.kansascity.com/business/story/901736.html

As he said....the 2nd and 3rd Quarters of 2009 will be the factor....so lets pull together and make this merger work Brothers!.....KK

If they dont call you guys on the Thanksgiving weekend, your safe till Christmas week...if you dont get the call then, YRC stands a chance. Its simple math and Billy Z's dont add up.

As he said....the 2nd and 3rd Quarters of 2009 will be the factor....so lets pull together and make this merger work Brothers!.....KK

We can only do so much, Zollars needs to step down. I liked how Myers put it, "when we are not performing well it's a management problem not a rank and file issue".

If they dont call you guys on the Thanksgiving weekend, your safe till Christmas week...if you dont get the call then, YRC stands a chance. Its simple math and Billy Z's dont add up.

What do you know FORK? On Wednesday there was a rumor, repeat RUMOR, going around our office, that the company was going to shut down over the THANKSGIVING Weekend, ie CF. Now I read your post.

What do you know FORK? On Wednesday there was a rumor, repeat RUMOR, going around our office, that the company was going to shut down over the THANKSGIVING Weekend, ie CF. Now I read your post.

He doesn't know anything and neither do the office people at your terminal. They will not be shutting down on Thanksgiving or Christmas or New Years. This company will be around through the third quarter of 2009 which would be September. How long after that is up in the air and hinges on this intergration, but more importantly hinges on our economy.

GM

He doesn't know anything and neither do the office people at your terminal. They will not be shutting down on Thanksgiving or Christmas or New Years. This company will be around through the third quarter of 2009 which would be September. How long after that is up in the air and hinges on this intergration, but more importantly hinges on our economy.

It also hinges on GM.:hide:

I wish I could be as confident as you.

Guys, I just talked to Carlos (all Roadway guys in KC know who I am talking about) he said don't worry, he is going to invest heavy in YRC, also if need be he will make a cash loan. All is safe.

Huh?

Guys, I just talked to Carlos (all Roadway guys in KC know who I am talking about) he said don't worry, he is going to invest heavy in YRC, also if need be he will make a cash loan. All is safe.

For the rest of us who don't know who "Carlos" is....
Mind telling us so that all reading the posts can join in.

Carlos is a janitor at Roadway in KC, he always has a story of all the money he makes investing in the stock market, he also has went to strip clubs with Hugh Hefner, had lunch with Dick Cheney, went to baseball game with President Bush, had a drink with Nancy Regan...........on and on and on.

Carlos is a janitor at Roadway in KC, he always has a story of all the money he makes investing in the stock market, he also has went to strip clubs with Hugh Hefner, had lunch with Dick Cheney, went to baseball game with President Bush, had a drink with Nancy Regan...........on and on and on.

And why is he a janitor?Maybe I dont want to know.

You do not believe him??????????

:hysterical:

But that is good!!!!!!!.......I got a chuckle!!

Since he is so connected, what is Bill Z saying............Carlos must know..............dam_, we need a CARLOS.......everyone needs a CARLOS!