Yellow | yellow in big money trouble

You do not believe him??????????

:hysterical:

But that is good!!!!!!!.......I got a chuckle!!

Since he is so connected, what is Bill Z saying............Carlos must know..............dam_, we need a CARLOS.......everyone needs a CARLOS!

No. No one needs another Carl. A 400lb blabbering idiot that waddles down the dock talking on his bluetooth with the assistance of a rolling dumpster. Happy left out that he's also our terminals Licensed Firearms Dealer.

No. No one needs another Carl. A 400lb blabbering idiot that waddles down the dock talking on his bluetooth with the assistance of a rolling dumpster. Happy left out that he's also our terminals Licensed Firearms Dealer.

Don't forget, he's also a brother Teamster, who's made more money in grivence checks than any man in the building.:hysterical:

Sorry to say that every company that has tried a merger like this one has never posted positive earnings for at least 3 quarters...and with the economy the way it is, well....Zollars couldn't have picked a worse time!

Carlos is a janitor at Roadway in KC, he always has a story of all the money he makes investing in the stock market, he also has went to strip clubs with Hugh Hefner, had lunch with Dick Cheney, went to baseball game with President Bush, had a drink with Nancy Regan...........on and on and on.

Be real funny if this was realy true.:1036316054::hysterical:

This company will be around through the third quarter of 2009 which would be September. How long after that is up in the air and hinges on this intergration, but more importantly hinges on our economy.

It sounds like Obama learned the lesson from Clinton (trying HillaryCare too soon) and will NOT turn up the screws to sieze the rich's wealth (Marxism affects all of our jobs) nearly as fast as he wanted to. Thank God! The higher taxation would cause ALL investment to dry up and there would go ALL jobs in America.....

If he keeps learning, I may have to give him a chance. He needs to be our best Prez in history to get out of this mostly government made mess (Not drilling for oil, which means more dependence on foreign oil, which means no money (can't pay mortgages) and war/terrorism) . The best economic stimulis would be to end income taxation totally and go with the Fair Tax!
We each get to keep all of our earnings-- spend what we want how we want! That would add TRILLIONS to the economy!!!!!!!!!!!! That would add people buying to the economy, and put freight on our trucks. :1036316054:

Sorry for the ecomonic /political lesson. The truth is, they are all interconnected. The Makets are down until Obama proves he's not the Marxist his record up to now shows. That in turn affects us, and our jobs.......As he appoints more Centrists, the market will hopefully improve.:1036316054:

Now if Zollars would only learn economics, and not going into debt.........(he spent quite a lot on Chinese companies too)

I don't look for the co. to go belly up right away. The last thing anybody wants is more hungry mouths to feed. Many of the banks are talking about suspending foreclosures and trying to resolve the problem a different way. This charge back comes as no surprise to YRC they knew this would happen when they went and paid off all their debt a month or so ago. So lets just wait and see what happens. I am having a hard time dealing with all the Chicken Littles out there crying that the sky is falling on all sides. From the market speculators to CO. To the Union. We all can be certain of one thing. We are all just along for the ride at this point. Ya it blows but it's the facts. So hold on and hope for the best.

jimmy g.

stop with the kool aid.

until 12 noon january 20th, 2009 it's nothing to do with obama.

unless bush resigns early.

fyi, marxism is the government giving money out and from here it looks like the government is very marxist right now.

i know quite well what a marxist is as my grandfather was a bolshevik in russia between 1906 and 1913 before he came here.

BTW, henry paulson's first job after getting his MBA was working in the nixon whitehouse as john erlichman's aide, so we know that he's the best and brightest right, not just another political hack huh?

just look at how he stammers and stutters while making policy speeches, no dishonesty in that type of speech pattern huh?

jimmy g.

stop with the kool aid.

until 12 noon january 20th, 2009 it's nothing to do with obama.

unless bush resigns early.

fyi, marxism is the government giving money out and from here it looks like the government is very marxist right now.

i know quite well what a marxist is as my grandfather was a bolshevik in russia between 1906 and 1913 before he came here.

BTW, henry paulson's first job after getting his MBA was working in the nixon whitehouse as john erlichman's aide, so we know that he's the best and brightest right, not just another political hack huh?

just look at how he stammers and stutters while making policy speeches, no dishonesty in that type of speech pattern huh?

I assume then that you recognize we've been a Marxist-type nation since the Emergency Banking Act of 1933, and the Social Security Act of 1935. Just varying degrees of it. Communism, combined with Capitalism-- the Red Horse and Black Horse of Revelation, within the timeframe of the reforming of Israel......FDR suspended our Constitution to allow the Federal Reserve to Illegally run our monetary system (based on nothing but confidence-- nothing backing it-- sound familiar?) , and it never really has gone back into effect......You seem to view me as a Republican-- I'm not (nor a Democrat/Marxist). I'm an Equal Opportunity Offender, from the Constitution Party.

If you think this company is going to fold over I believe you are wrong.
Like it or not the Teamster work force will step up and do what needs to be done.

It amazes me that in spite of jimmy and I disagreeing on highly subjective points from time to time, he has such an intelligent grasp of realities going on in our country. :1036316054:

The future direction of this will cost us post bailout. The Federal Reserve Banks will now have significant control over many other non member banks in the US. This will mean more control and fees over the populace.

Remember when they charged you, to let them hold and use your money???

I assume then that you recognize we've been a Marxist-type nation since the Emergency Banking Act of 1933, and the Social Security Act of 1935. Just varying degrees of it. Communism, combined with Capitalism-- the Red Horse and Black Horse of Revelation, within the timeframe of the reforming of Israel......FDR suspended our Constitution to allow the Federal Reserve to Illegally run our monetary system (based on nothing but confidence-- nothing backing it-- sound familiar?) , and it never really has gone back into effect......You seem to view me as a Republican-- I'm not (nor a Democrat/Marxist). I'm an Equal Opportunity Offender, from the Constitution Party.

It amazes me that in spite of jimmy and I disagreeing on highly subjective points from time to time, he has such an intelligent grasp of realities going on in our country. :1036316054:

I will assume here, that that was a compliment! Thank You! I tell my kids all the time; "I didn't get this old by being as dumb as I look!"

Most miss that all Political views (which IS Religion) (and Religon, which IS Politics ) and Economics are inseparable.....And that Trucking, or any business, and Economics are also inseparable. No matter if we're on the Management side, or the Labor side.....

Yeah it was. I've managed to squeak a few of them your way recently. :1036316054:

Uh-Oh!

Am I getting thru? Or are you getting easier? Being away from Ohio is getting to ya!!???!!!

Tap your heels together three times and repeat: "There's no place like Home. There's no place like Home!"......

I've made a few spare tin foil hats if you want one....(I've got plenty!)