Yellow | Yellow rides again….

I have a huge stash of Yellow and Holland stuff including these decals that I saved from being trashed. I was selected to participate in "Operation Denali," and remained with the company until the fall of last year, committed to assisting in the orderly wind-down of the company. I work for another carrier nowadays and when asked about Yellow/YRC tell them it's not surprising that ended up the way it did - like any horrible relationship, down the tubes. Anyways, DM if you'd like to do some trading and swap stories over a cold one.

So you’re justifying it by saying “well, someone did it to me”?
Scabs shouldn't be stealing Union work. Yellow would treat the purchased transportation drivers better than their own company drivers Steve in Akron/Cleveland would let them back in the dispatch office donuts coffee but nothing for his teamsters "let him rot" he would say when extra board driver in bed would call checking in.

Scabs shouldn't be stealing Union work. Yellow would treat the purchased transportation drivers better than their own company drivers Steve in Akron/Cleveland would let them back in the dispatch office donuts coffee but nothing for his teamsters "let him rot" he would say when extra board driver in bed would call checking in.
That doesn’t justify it. That driver is doing what he was told by his supervisor, not stealing freight from you. I don’t like purchased transportation any more than you do but I would never sabotage another driver just for doing his job.