FedEx Freight | Yellow took pay cut so did we at FXF

Wheel Seal

TB Lurker
Credits
VPEP figure 7.5 %
company match 401 3.5%
health 2% jump

The way I do the math Yellow took a smaller paycut , we just took ours in other areas and all the crap we lost was more on top of that = so enjoy your 13% + pay cut

There timely propagahnda (I think thats how you spell it ) made us all thankfull just like they had planned:1036316054:

VPEP figure 7.5 %
company match 401 3.5%
health 2% jump

The way I do the math Yellow took a smaller paycut , we just took ours in other areas and all the crap we lost was more on top of that = so enjoy your 13% + pay cut

There timely propagahnda (I think thats how you spell it ) made us all thankfull just like they had planned:1036316054:

Wheel Seal :1036316054:

I don't know if you guys in the shop got an hourly increase yet to compensate for the lack of VPEP, but the drivers got a 2.5cpm increase to get to parity with East to make up for the VPEP.
So drivers basically got a 3.5% paycut with the 401K company match freeze. That should put us very close to the Yellow Roadway mileage and hourly pay.

:popcorn:

I don't know if you guys in the shop got an hourly increase yet to compensate for the lack of VPEP, but the drivers got a 2.5cpm increase to get to parity with East to make up for the VPEP.
So drivers basically got a 3.5% paycut with the 401K company match freeze. That should put us very close to the Yellow Roadway mileage and hourly pay.

River,
our pay is frozen at what it is until the Boys back there can catch up with US!

River,
our pay is frozen at what it is until the Boys back there can catch up with US!

trktch01 :1036316054:

Maybe if you are in management.
But line drivers in the East alway made a couple of cents more per mile than West because we had VPEP to bring us up close to even.
I can't speak for the hourly folks.
All I heard is that SCM and OMs in the East made roughly half what West guys made.

trktch01 :1036316054:

Maybe if you are in management.
But line drivers in the East alway made a couple of cents more per mile than West because we had VPEP to bring us up close to even.
I can't speak for the hourly folks.
All I heard is that SCM and OMs in the East made roughly half what West guys made.

River,
I am not in Management,I am now what is called a Shop Technician

no pay increase just a promise of no raises for the next year atleast , but aside from that I am pretty happy with my wage , im not at top of scale yet and I would have been this year so that is kind of a downer

WE got a 1.2 cpm increase. Why are you always posting inacurate information?

WE got a 1.2 cpm increase. Why are you always posting inacurate information?

lost boy :duh:

Can you show where else I posted inaccurate information.??
You only got a 1.2cpm increase because you already live in a VERY high cost of living state.
We got a 2.31cpm increase if you want to be exact.
I was quoting 2.5cpm because that is what we were told, before the actual amount showed up in this last paycheck.

:smilie_132: