Yellow | Yellow Transportation Multi-Region Change Of Operations January 2007!

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits
:duh: O.K. Brothers and Sisters...Here's the numbers right from a copy of the change...

Local Cartage/Hostling Work Opportunities
----------------------------------------
Gaining Locations...
Buffalo, Ny 3
Colwater, Mi 13
Cincinnati, Oh 9
Cleveland, Oh 3
Hagerstown, Md 65
Maybrook, Ny 10
St. Louis, Mo 11

Total Gains 114

Losing Locations...
Charlotte, Nc -1
Chicago, Il -8
Columbus, Oh -10
Indianapolis, In -14
Lancaster, Pa -75
Memphis, Tn -3
Nashville, Tn -3
Total Losses -114
Shop Work Opportunities
------------------------------
Gaining Locations...
Baltimore, Md 1
Coldwater, Mi 2
Indianapolis, In 4
Philadelphia, Pa 1
St. Louis, Mo 3

Losing Locations...
Columbus, Oh -2
Lancaster, Pa -9

Total Gains 11 Total Losses -11

Road Work Opportunities
---------------------------------
Gaining Locations...
Altoona, Pa 1
Baltimore, Md 1
Boston, Ma 1
Burlington, Vt 1
Camden, Nj 1
Cincinnati, Oh 1
Coldwater, Mi 4
Cleveland, Oh 4
Davenport, Ia 1
Ft Wayne, In 1
Greenville, Sc 4
Hagerstown, Md 25
Indianpolis, In 4
Jackson, Tn 2
Jonesboro, Ar 2
Keene, Nh 1
Lakewood, Nj 1
Lafayette, In 1
LaSalle, Il 1
Manchester, Nh 1
Middletown, Ct 1
Milwaukee, Wi 1
Norfolk, Va 1
North Reading, Ma 2
Pittsburgh, Pa 1
Philadelphia, Pa 2
Parkersburg, Wv 1
Providence, Ri 1
Richmond, Va 3
Roanoke, Va 1
Rutland, Vt 1
St. Louis, Mo 5
Syracuse, Ny 2
West Plains, Mo 1
Warren, Oh 1

Losing Locations...
Albany, Ny -8
Buffalo, Ny -1
Columbia, Mo -2
Charlotte, Nc -1
Columbus, Oh -11
Lancaster, Pa -42
Memphis, Tn -1
Nashville, Tn -3
Plattsburgh, Ny -1
Raphine, Va -2
Springfield, Ma -1
Worcester, Ma -01
Total Gains 82 Total Losses -74

To be heard at the Eastern Region Joint Area Meetings the week of January 22, 2007 in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Sign up sheets will be posted at losing domiciles 1-25-07 to 2-1-07. Telephone bid 2-5-07 at 0800. Change to be implemented staring 2-25-07!

:smilie_132:

It looks like Hagerstown is gaining a bunch. Is that 135? Wasen't that the one the just about closed in the change this year? When a bunch of people came to 671 on the dock and in the yard?

Lancaster, PA a big losing terminal, Hagerstown, MD a big gainer.

I meant to post my original message on the Yellow Transportation board..forgot I was on the Roadway board. I do seem to remember that Roadway lost a lot of jobs at Hagerstown earlier this year, and now Local 992 in Hagerstown will get them back. If everyone from the other losing terminals including the big bunch from Local 771 in Lancaster don't follow the work, Yellow may hire off the street in Hagerstown!:duh:

ohh yeah... I see now that is was a YELLOW change... I did not even catch that. I will move it to the Yellow board for you.

I need access to an online copy of the Maryland/DC supplement...anybody know of one? (I dont want to wait for the company to furnish it, COPY?)

Thanks for the input men....I checked the above referenced places and couldn't find a copy. HGR folks are a little "touchy" right now and rightfully so, there is a lot of smoke getting ready to descend on them. I guess I'll just wait for the local to get it.

yo uw.

not to start a :shit:storm here but, why would HGR be in md/dc supplement????

the terminal is in greencastle, wouldn't 8 cities fight to keep the people in their locals????

honestly, if they had a vote of the current HGR members and the new ones entering who would they vote for????

just one little sniglet that will be resolved sooner or later.....

mikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Yes, if you would please! I would appreciate it!

Just got home and checked in.....I now have the entire COO in a word format and will be glad to e-mail it to anyone who wants the 15 page COO......just send me your e-mail, name and terminal location in a PM.......KK

(Thanks Freightmaster1)

Local #992 Mikeeee. That was hashed out when they moved across the line. I'd love to belong to 776 again, just for the sheer number of freight members if nothing else.