ABF | YES AND NO

If you were a yes voter in 2013 and now are voting no tell us why.

And if you were a no voter last time and are now a yes voter tell us why.

I hate to say this Muler but I think that very few will reply to this thread. I fear many will probably be hesitant because they may feel it would lead to a heated debate by doing so seeing how we have been treating the few on here that just come to antagonize.

I would hope that there aren't many members here under the impression that think we would jump all over them just because they voted for the 2013 contract or are voting for this one because that isn't the case at all. After all... they have the right to state their opinion and argue the facts just as much as we do... and my replies will be met with the same courtesy or contempt that they show me.

“NO” in 2010, and “NO” in 2013.........both times along with 90% of our terminal. Local #30, Eastern Region...

Pretty sure once again Local #30 “NO”.......Since I’m retired, going by rumors.

Reasons? Evident company wasn’t negotiating in good faith........Evident that a better deal could be had........Evident.....(and time proved it...) that company wasn’t going bankrupt.......Evident that IBT negotiators Fric and Frac were merely going through the motions as dictated by the company.