XPO | yesterdays video

Aggressor

TB Regular
Credits
I noticed they did not say that if times stayed bad they would get rid of that race truck.

Also noticed they didn't say they needed our help to find more ways to save the company money (if they take suggestions from us that makes their job obsolete).

I noticed that they didn't say the execs woud not be taking anymore stock options or exec bonuses until we had weathered the storm.

that sure was a fancy news room where he was making his announcement (when did we get that).

Also noticed they didn't say they needed our help to find more ways to save the company money (if they take suggestions from us that makes their job obsolete).

You will be given the opportunity to participate in this...the blackbelts for the LSS program were just selected last week.

Just hang on..it is coming!

Rat :loser:

We talked about this in our meeting.We were told the race truck(nastruck)was under contract.Our SCM said the contract was already paid in full & would be brought up after it expires.

You will be given the opportunity to participate in this...the blackbelts for the LSS program were just selected last week.

Just hang on..it is coming!

Rat :loser:

So will these blackbelts be trained in the martial arts? If so we can expect a kick in the nutts with the next round of enhancements! Or maybe a full beatdown?

We talked about this in our meeting.We were told the race truck(nastruck)was under contract.Our SCM said the contract was already paid in full & would be brought up after it expires.

Wow. I think I would be a little leary about paying out on a business deal two years in advance. May we got a "discount" for doing that. Or maybe it was the solid returns.