FedEx Freight | You did it Matty!

C'mon now freighthaualinsob you cant just write a juicy and salacious post and then edit it down to something that could be a good or bad thing !

C'mon now freighthaualinsob you cant just write a juicy and salacious post and then edit it down to something that could be a good or bad thing !

It would be my guess, he or she has been reading more than one forum and posted in the wrong one???

I could be wrong

I thought I was wrong once, I made a mistake:1036316054::LMAO:

It would be my guess, he or she has been reading more than one forum and posted in the wrong one???

I could be wrong

I thought I was wrong once, I made a mistake:1036316054::LMAO:

Sure hope so because there is a Matty at my center and after reading the original unedited post I was getting ready to put a remote starter at the top of my xmas list !

.…………who's next????

Mr FreighthaulinSOB in your original post you made some rather strong accusations against Matty who I will now refer to as driver x. Maybe you had a change of heart or cooler heads prevailed and that is why you edited the original post. You have left a lot of nosy and gossip hungry drivers here in the dark. Perhaps you can switch to hypothetical mode and enlighten us about all about the potential driver x that lurks at every service center.