Yellow | "You Have Committed Unsafe Acts" Letter!

Holy cow!! I can't believe what I just read!! :biglaugh: :hysterical:
Not sure what I was thinking either. :beerchug: Admiting he was right! :ShakeHandsNah: Be three weeks before his head reverts to it's original size and we can live with him again.

Not sure what I was thinking either. :beerchug: Admiting he was right! :ShakeHandsNah: Be three weeks before his head reverts to it's original size and we can live with him again.
Come on now, brothers, I'm not ALWAYS right.

I made a mistake once...I thought I was wrong...but I wasn't!

My husband just got one of these. Not only was it just retarded and uncalled for, this was a business letter that should have been kept professional and business-like but the manager just had to add his personal opinion to the last line. We consider this a harassing letter.

The real kicker on top of this is that my husband ran into a copy of an interoffice memo that went to supervisors/managers that my husband and another guy received these warning letters and that if anyone witnesses them violating safety rules to turn them in so they could be suspended. You know, being an interoffice memo among supervisors is one thing, but this memo was then posted for company-wide viewing, which is NOT appropriate and IS harassment. In addition, instead of this "let's get em" attitude, how encouraging supevisors to watch for safety problems and rather than suspend or fire the employrees, how about showing the proper, safe way. Nope! Bounty on the head is much better!!

So, we've consulted with an attorney and have basically been told to hang onto these letterse as they are documentation of harassment as well as Yellow's bias against injured workers.

I don't want to downplay this informational letter, but when I read what Freightmaster was quoting from it, it simply looked like a review of someone's injury record, and nothing more..Would it be safe to say all of this info would be contained in your file anyway..??
This appears pretty harmless, and at best, contains an idol threat that they will be "watching you"...my guess is that supervisors got a good laugh out of that line, like that's all they have time to do..."hey, George had that bee sting last year, better keep an eye on him today. If I see anything buzzin' around him, I'll yell at him to run." Sorry, the whole thing seems kind of feeble..should have saved the postage..