SAIA | You pick the Moderator here

I don't even work for saia but I nominate allnighttrain44 he seems the company cheerleader
Damn, you had to go back to 2009 to dig this one up. A lot has changed since then and I don't think Jeff wants or needs a moderator on SAIA's forum. It's kind of dead and for the most part guys are civil.

Not nominating myself or nothing just giving my two cents but i think whoever the moderator is should be currently employed by Saia

My thanks to anyone who would take the job. If we need a mod, then Big Buck has my vote. I can see where a current employee may be preferred but as an ex employee, she is not a total stranger.

All mods now patrol all forums. No Mod is dedicated to one forum. This site has changed from its original format as many of the old guys remember. This thread was dug up from 2009 and things have changed since then. No mod is needed here now IMO. This site has too many mods now IMO. The traffic has picked up a bit here but not enough to need its own mod. Again, just my opinion. Of course Jeff and Smoke make those decisions but my guess is they feel the same.