ABF | your chance to donate to the 707 forensic audit is NOW !

This is a worthy cause IMO. I chipped in a little and wish you luck with this endeavor.

I really hope everyone who contacted me throws a few bucks towards this . we do not have access to the retirees list , and the retiree rep on the pension fund has done nothing . We are on our own , counting on all of you to help , at least by sharing the link on social media .. Thank you one and all !!

I really hope everyone who contacted me throws a few bucks towards this . we do not have access to the retirees list , and the retiree rep on the pension fund has done nothing . We are on our own , counting on all of you to help , at least by sharing the link on social media .. Thank you one and all !!
:1036316054:

I just wish to see more identity themselves as contributors, even if it's just $5.00. I'm sure we can all spare at least that much.

I'm a little confused! After spending all that money,is that going to restore our pension to the way it was? Of course not ,that would just open up the spot that you've wanted but have been unable to obtain.IN some of your threads you mention how Kevin is a guy with to many hats and turn around and want to hire a lawyer thats working a hole bunch of multi-million and billion dollar cases? Another thing you mention is if you don't invest in your cause your not going to include those "RATS" in the meetings. Does that mean anyone who might have fallen on some very hard times and simply can't afford 120 bucks falls under the "RATS" category? Believe it or not I thought we are suppose to stand together and lead by example and if you have a record of being a stand up guy then you vote someone out by running against them,not feed them to the government you say you don't trust! I'm also not saying I'm voting one way or another, but i am saying you should chose your words and actions much more carefully.It effects us all!!!!

I'm a little confused! After spending all that money,is that going to restore our pension to the way it was? Of course not ,that would just open up the spot that you've wanted but have been unable to obtain.IN some of your threads you mention how Kevin is a guy with to many hats and turn around and want to hire a lawyer thats working a hole bunch of multi-million and billion dollar cases? Another thing you mention is if you don't invest in your cause your not going to include those "RATS" in the meetings. Does that mean anyone who might have fallen on some very hard times and simply can't afford 120 bucks falls under the "RATS" category? Believe it or not I thought we are suppose to stand together and lead by example and if you have a record of being a stand up guy then you vote someone out by running against them,not feed them to the government you say you don't trust! I'm also not saying I'm voting one way or another, but i am saying you should chose your words and actions much more carefully.It effects us all!!!!
Somebody's angry about that process.

DIRTFTT30+, I don't think anyone with compassion is using that word. I'm 710 and at this time unaffected but I donated $50.00. For the reasons you mentioned. I hope that the participants of ALL of our pension funds are treated fairly.

Unfortunately I have received notice that the money needed to pursue this matter was not raised and that my credit card will not be charged for my donation.

Somebody's angry about that process.
I'm not angry about the process at all. I believe in the process.Im just not fluent in the forum world and posted on the wrong link. I should have posted that on the forum where he called non contributors rats! My apologies!