XPO | Your Plan, Your Tomorrow

NorthTXcon-way

TB Veteran
Credits
I can't believe nobody has said anything about the Con-way Retirement Savings Plan financial education organizer. (with the educational DVD inside.) Didn't everybody get one? We had a big meeting this morning.

I can't believe nobody has said anything about the Con-way Retirement Savings Plan financial education organizer. (with the educational DVD inside.) Didn't everybody get one? We had a big meeting this morning.

Didnt get one...more ICP money down the tubes...

Got it.

It's sturdy cardboard construction and secure velcro closure spots are suitable for our new and improved and overly generous, (opulent) retirement reward.

It will replace my little cloth sack with a draw string.

Got it.

It's sturdy cardboard construction and secure velcro closure spots are suitable for our new and improved and overly generous, (opulent) retirement reward.

If you should get cut while opening it at work you can use your Con-way first aid kit to give yourself prompt medical attention or you can fill out an Injury report, go to the clinic and be put on light duty.

I would like to compare it with my retirement savings DVD.

haven't seen it.
this is the first i've heard of it.
what is it?????

Got it.

I almost spit out my cofee when I read this! Now that wsa FUNNY!!! :1036316054:

I reduced my Carbon Footprint and put it in the recycling bin. I had to do this at home since we don't recycle at work.

haven't seen it.
this is the first i've heard of it.
what is it?????
It's a fancy folder type thing with velcro. It details our ENHANCED 401K plan. It's made so that you can keep statements and such in the folder with the tabs and keep it on your bookshelf. (that's really what they said). It's nothing new. Just details what we already have.

did everyone else get an application for wal-mart in this package?? it had something to do with how to earn extra money at retirement......it also had a order form for a nice blue smock...

I am thrilled! Now I can finally get rid of that useless four-drawer locking metal cabinet that I was keeping all of my important paperwork in before.
This is great! I've got LOTS more floor space in my office now.

did everyone else get an application for wal-mart in this package?? it had something to do with how to earn extra money at retirement......it also had a order form for a nice blue smock...
How about an application for food stamps. That would be a nice addition to our enhanced retirement plan.

Take away good pensions=good drivers that are close to retiring looking for other jobs now while still young enough. Ergo they leave and CW doesn't have to pay out pensions!
Brilliant plan! I'm off to get a giant bandaid for husband's a$$. Excuse me.

never got one,and dont really need another:toxic: