XPO | Your record breaking day ....

HoosierWarParty

TB Lurker
Credits
Well, well, well lookie here

You guys set a record with almost 87,400,000 lbs of freight and nearly $16,300,000 of revenue and they give you guys a penny a mile and an extra 20 bucks a week, ie 50 cents an hour... I will check back to see you that thing you call an icp i think it is and see what you guys get ...

oh yeah by the way just about 69,000 shipments also

You guys set a record with almost 87,400,000 lbs of freight and nearly $16,300,000 of revenue and they give you guys a penny a mile and an extra 20 bucks a week, ie 50 cents an hour... I will check back to see you that thing you call an icp i think it is and see what you guys get ...

I take it that means we were busy :chairshot:

Umm..point??? We should have gotten a bigger raise? We aren't going to get much of an ICP check? Thanks for your interest in our welfare!:1036316054:

Umm..point??? We should have gotten a bigger raise? We aren't going to get much of an ICP check? Thanks for your interest in our welfare!:1036316054:
I don`t agree with you much, but I have to here. Says hoosier is a dsr under his profile.......:toxic: nothing like getting your nosed rubbed in it like a little puppy! :nutkick:

1. what exactly is a DSR?

2. PRIMADONNA, you should lose that avatar if you want to be taken seriously! My 2 cents.

1. what exactly is a DSR?

2. PRIMADONNA, you should lose that avatar if you want to be taken seriously! My 2 cents.
Hasn't ANYONE besides TiredDriversWife ever seen "Mr. Bean"?????:shrug:"Thank You".
BTW, I have no desire to be taken seriously, never have.:smilie_132:

Hasn't ANYONE besides TiredDriversWife ever seen "Mr. Bean"?????:shrug:"Thank You".
BTW, I have no desire to be taken seriously, never have.:smilie_132:
These drivers have never seen RAT RACE then! Fellas go out to blockbuster and rent it you will die laughing! :hysterical: :hysterical:

pay raise

i think whats a hoot is that the central drivers got the raise effective june 2 but the southern drivers wont get thiers till october! haha those guys must be really happy??:hide::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: